jerry springer

(SP)

I was watching jerry springer one day( i know it's horrible but it'slike watching a car accident- you know you shouldn't but you look anyways) ANyway this one female guest revealed to her male lover that she was cheating on him in a lesbian realtionship inducing wacky chair throwing results but then surprise her lesbian lover revealed she was cheating on her as well-----then more fighting ..

At the end of the segment jerry asked her what she was going to do. She said that she was through with all of 'em. She doesn't like men or women now and then the exact words out of her mouth were "I'm gonna go be asexual now"

Not that serious a mention of asexuality, but still just thought i'd mention it.

Not an association I'd want people making with asexuality. She's going for celibacy... but from what you just described I doubt it'll last.

VivreEstEsperer

Yeah! It gives you little shivers just hear the word mentioned. I'm dying for any mention of asexuality in the media. I was in the bookstore today and looking at the gay and lesbian section as usual and it didnt satisfy me nearly as much as usual...it was okay but I grew bored of it much more quickly than usual. I was desperate for any of the 200 books about gender dysphoria, if thats the right word, and nongendered people and gay and lesbians and anything about going against the norms to mention asexuality -but I knew it wouldn't. There's a little place in your heart that remains empty when that happens-but at least you guys are here to fill it.

Kate

There should be a Jerry Springer show with us asexuals. Hey, we could still throw chairs at the audience when they ask stupid questions :D

Amen.

Violence can be so good sometimes :)

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

Geri Halliwell mentioned the word "asexual" too on the Howard Stern Radio Show. She said she is not a but doesn't touch herself "down there".

Skiddaloxx

• 1 month later...

FUCK, now I gotta go clean up this mess becasuse JS was the first to get asex into the media and we're all going to suffer for it.

DAMN YOU JERRY SPRINGER!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Bestatued Head

Calm down Orpheus *pats him on the back gently* It'll be ok......

*sits and thinks for a moment suddenly angered by the thought of Jerry "what fkn' bastard" Springer and his f'd up show* Ok Orpheus you can now kick his ass!! *Hands Orph my machetti which I stole from two dudes in the ghetto*

Hey I wanted to get some intensity going on.... is that a bad thing?

What am going to do with that stupid thing? I'm a sailor for crying out load!

*picks up M16*

Alright Springer, let's dance :twisted:

Bestatued Head

I'm sorry Orph, I'm not big on defending myself with any sort of weapon....*throws the machetti away*

You'd feel so much better if you killed him with the machette though :)

I wouldn't . . . I kinda like Jerry Springer and his show hehe. Every time I'm feeling down because I'm seemingly all alone in the world, destined to never experience love or anything beyond "just friends", and realize that I'll grow up with no one else's company but myself. Even when I get called a freak or yelled at because I don't want to have sex, I turn it to the Jerry Springer show. Upon seeing those moronic sexual trailer-park trash "individuals" do their thing on stage, I laugh my ass off and realize that, hey, I don't want to be like that! Then I feel great about myself again.

Okay, I have to admit that I've never really felt down about my asexuality, but Jerry Springer Show therapy like that would work, in theory.

Bestatued Head

I see where you coming from... when a person is depressed a/b stuff turn on the tube and watch fucked up losers fighting like defected monkeys... it's great stress relief, besides popping bubble wrap.

..but really t.v. is not my bag of barley...

(grins) You don't like TV much either? Actually, I haven't watched TV in 2 years!! lol

It's been replaced by Playstation :D KINGDOM HEARTS!!! KINGDOM HEARTS!!! WOOHOO!!!

Bestatued Head

Yeah as I see it, t.v. is a waste of my existance. if people want to stare at the tube, therby losing brain cells let them... now movies and video games are different... they actually give you something, like imagination. something t.v. will never do.

I haven't seen TV since 2 days before Boot camp. Stupid roomates, always watching BET. :evil:

Archived