Are you in a relationship?

toujours

Are you in a relationship?  

1. 1. Are you in a relationship right now?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd like to know how many of us have relationships and see some light in how asexual relationships work.

BaronTheCat

I'm not, but I might some day. Or I might stay single. The most important thing for me is to be at peace with myself and have an interesting life. And those things can be achieved with or without a partner. But I don't want a sexual relationship.

Not now and never have been. I'm may eventually as I'm hoping to settle down and have kids; even so, If I can manage to do that on my own [without a partner], I'd rather go that route.

AFlyingPiglet

No, I'm not and I don't ever see that changing. As for the expression 'getting married/having kids and settling down' .......... I do see myself 'settling down' but as a person on my own. One of the things that has really helped me since defining as Asexual is that it has grounded me and I feel more able to look at my life honestly and realistically and not wait until I 'settle down' with someone else, which I never really thought would happen anyway.

Not I. I'm not really fixed on it one way or another, if I hook up with someone fine, if I don't that's fine too, I'm not too concerned either way.

Omg!

//girly squees!

Oh, also: 'yes'

I'm also in a long distance relationship with another AVENite! :D

Hopefully that distance will disappear somewhat soon!

ThePieMaker

No. I am doomed to die a lonely old spinster who only ever went on one date that just so happened to suck. *le sigh*

I'm in a relationship with another asexual, although the relationship in itself isn't quite so asexual.

No relationship for me right now and I don't see it happening in the near future. I used to think it would be pretty nice, but now I am failing to see how a significant other isn't just a friend you can't get away from as easily. (*goes to post about this*)

Nalle Neversure
I'm in a relationship with another asexual, although the relationship in itself isn't quite so asexual.

This. :)

I'm not in a relationship, and have no current intentions on forming one (although it may happen.)

No. I'm avoidant of those things. I wish I were more romantic, and/or attracted more romantic people. Alas.

But I am married to books. And that is currently working out quite well for me. Someday we might even make babies (ie. I might write them) :P And we'll have a lovely home together, me and my books. Mhmm.

AAAAAA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha...

HA HA HA HOOOOO hoooooo

No.

Oh wait...

No.

Yes, I'm in a relationship. With another AVENite.
I'm also in a long distance relationship with another AVENite! :D

If only you'd give us some kind of clue who you're both talking about!

Also, no.

Bah.

GooberPeaAndMe

Not in one. Never have been. I cowardly ran away from every prospective relationship life presented, and I don't think I'll be in one in the near future. I don't actually think I want one, at least not for now.

Archived