How do you know when someone is sexually attracted to you?

I was driving down the road with a young lady in the passenger seat, and she spontaneously grabbed my crotch. She said, "OK?" I was too shocked to say anything other than "OK." :rolleyes:

hahaha that would be so strange.

a long time ago (before i was the fossil i am today) a very close friend put his tongue in my ear when we were hanging out by a mausoleum and i didn't realize until later (when he was explaining his feelings toward me) that he wasn't just trying to be weird. even though i still think it was actually weird.

I definitely relate a lot, add one more to the oblivious part!

These parts stood out to me, especially:

I know when I tell my mom about how my day went. Once in a while she'll facepalm and say, "Honey, that guy was hitting on you."
I just always assume when someone likes me that it's just as innocent as when I fancy someone, cause that's all I know. Also, I wonder HOW anyone could find me sexually attractive. That's just weird. I can kind of understand maybe why someone would think I'm cute or something... but sexually attractive?

I think I can tell when guys are attracted to me in the bar/party scene, because they're drunk and being obvious. But with sober people, I haven't an idea where to begin. I always think everyone is just being normal, friendly or just talking. I try to pick up clues, but then I feel like I'm over-analyzing and making assumptions. I wish I had a fairy to fly around over my head to say "Honey, this guy is hitting on you." lol

So far, I think I can say I am faithful in these...

1. Compliments (Even if its just something dumb like a shirt, the person is noticing your appearance)

2. Eye contact/listens/asks a lot of questions

3. Finds excuses to touch you (Feel your hair, touch your clothes, playfight or hug you goodbye)

4. Says things generally like that they "would like a girlfriend" or mentions "what kind of girls they like" (a category you happen to fit)

5. Asks you about your dating history

6. Teasing/including you in jokes (This one is still a bit new to me though)

7. TALKS ABOUT FLIRTING (I think this is a sexual's desperate attempt to tell me they are flirting with me RIGHT NOW, haha)

8. Invites you to hang out (in groups, alone, whatever)

Even with this, it is still difficult. Whether its 1 symptom or a combo, you just can't predict. Some people are naturally friendly to everyone. Right now I am kind of confused about one guy. He does maybe 4/8 of these things to everyone, but he has consistently shown all 8 symptoms to me and at an intense level. These usually happen at our social gatherings and in front of other people. BUT-- when he does have the chance to make a serious move (like when we're alone), he doesn't. In simple places where he could put an arm around me when we're sitting on the couch or that goodbye-hug could turn into a little more. Then I wonder if maybe I'm being a typical asexual and doing something wrong like not sitting close enough for him to do it or not being flirty enough. Augh. But anyway when he doesn't follow through, it makes me think I'm taking all his flirtations too serious.

Unless he's trying to take things super slow (Which is alien to me, I'm used to older guys trying to maul my face after 1 night of partying).