Wow, hoping this is a twisted joke...

ProdeFemme

In_Omnia_Paratus

THAT IS MESSED UP.

really. WOW

I don't think I'm sleeping tonight

I knew some dolls would pee in their diapers but I didn't think they'd add all the parts

It actually kinda made me laugh a tiny bit.

But really... who buys a doll for it's wee wee power? weird...

Quite typically for advertising, everyone's smiling and looks so happy. Even when the doll pees on the dad's face. It's just... weird. :blink:

Is that biologically accurate? I can't tell..

Anyway, what is so disturbing about it? Babies have genitals and they pee on their parents. Why shouldn't dolls?

A lot of dolls have rather realistic genitals and I dont think this is a problem. Children don't see this as being scary or taboo, its just part of a babydoll just like a nose and an ear. Perhaps a doll with genitals is even better: Should children grow up learning that having genitals is just normal or that its something shameful, dark or secret that no one mentions?.

Anyway, what is so disturbing about it? Babies have genitals and they pee on their parents. Why shouldn't dolls?

A lot of dolls have rather realistic genitals and I dont think this is a problem. Children don't see this as being scary or taboo, its just part of a babydoll just like a nose and an ear. Perhaps a doll with genitals is even better: Should children grow up learning that having genitals is just normal or that its something shameful, dark or secret that no one mentions?.

I agree, actually.

I had baby toys when I was a toddler that had genitals on them.

It's just the idea of having the toy spray water on you without realising... I could imagine the potential for this toy being used as a practical joke... :unsure:

I lol'd.

This might be the funniest and most ridiculous urinating doll I have ever seen.

I was going to agree with the general consensus and say thet it's just weird, sick and gross, but you make a good point.

Though I really don't understand how a child could possibly enjoy any kind of doll whose only function is to pee everywhere, but then again I'm not a girl or a child so I'm probably missing something :unsure:

I lol'd.

This might be the funniest and most ridiculous urinating doll I have ever seen.

ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw a bit of humor in it... because of it's ridiculousness!

I had a male doll that you "fed" with water, then it let it straight back out. If that's realistic genitalia for a baby, I've spent 18 years thinking that it would be a lot smaller.

The doll's just another gadget. By their birthday they'll want one that does something else and this one'll be forgotten.

Though I really don't understand how a child could possibly enjoy any kind of doll whose only function is to pee everywhere, but then again I'm not a girl or a child so I'm probably missing something :unsure:

Me neither, but in my childhood my more girlish friends all loved the doll that you had to feed and give water, only to wait for it to wet its daipers half an hour later. I never understood the fun in that. I suppose they would have loved a boy doll that does a realistic pee as well.

And jeah, it could make a bad practical joke, but I've seen worse.

The doll's just another gadget. By their birthday they'll want one that does something else

Like defecating through a realistic anal sphincter.

I completely agree. :)

Because of the religious taboos and other outdated societal norms, even nowadays (!!!) most people have the idea that genitals are something to be ashamed of, something you shouldn't talk about.

WTF?

Penises and vaginas are the organs that are needed for procreating - just like lungs are needed for breathing, hearts are needed for maintaining the blood flow within the body, etc.

Even little kids should know about the appearance and the functions of the genitals - even the small details. (Of course, this stuff must NOT be explained to them by adult males with pedosmiles who they meet on the playground...)

For most people it's okay to say to your kids where the food goes when they eat it (ie the stomach), but it's not okay to tell them what the penises and the vaginas are made for. Why?! Both things should be explained to them properly. (Of course, toddlers are really too young to be told about sex, but kids above 5 years old or so should get the proper answers from their parents, not the "The stork brought you to us." bullshit! :angry: )

The problem is not that little girls play with dolls which have genitalia - the problem is that everybody thinks they will become perverted "lolis" or something...

NO, LITTLE GIRLS WILL NOT START WANTING TO HAVE SEX JUST BECAUSE THEIR DOLLS HAVE GENITALS!

People won't understand the true essence of sex anytime soon...

Society is effed up anyway...

Better late then never so I'm popping in a 'some graphic content in this post' here....

I don't think the dolls having genitals in and of itself is disturbing, I think sitting around tickling a doll to make it's dick swing up and pee everywhere is a little over the top though. I also wouldn't buy my daughter new "Crackwhore" Barbie who comes with a malnourished infant and a dumpster either just because the 'vette, dreamhouse and seemingly endless amount of money is not an entirely accurate representation of every adults life.

Because of the religious taboos and other outdated societal norms, even nowadays (!!!) most people have the idea that genitals are something to be ashamed of, something you shouldn't talk about.

WTF?

Penises and vaginas are the organs that are needed for procreating - just like lungs are needed for breathing, hearts are needed for maintaining the blood flow within the body, etc.

Even little kids should know about the appearance and the functions of the genitals - even the small details. (Of course, this stuff must NOT be explained to them by adult males with pedosmiles who they meet on the playground...)

For most people it's okay to say to your kids where the food goes when they eat it (ie the stomach), but it's not okay to tell them what the penises and the vaginas are made for. Why?! Both things should be explained to them properly. (Of course, toddlers are really too young to be told about sex, but kids above 5 years old or so should get the proper answers from their parents, not the "The stork brought you to us." bullshit! :angry: )

The problem is not that little girls play with dolls which have genitalia - the problem is that everybody thinks they will become perverted "lolis" or something...

NO, LITTLE GIRLS WILL NOT START WANTING TO HAVE SEX JUST BECAUSE THEIR DOLLS HAVE GENITALS!

People won't understand the true essence of sex anytime soon...

Society is effed up anyway...

That would be a fine argument point if the doll was getting a chubby and crawling over to hump the sofa or whatever, but this really has nothing to do with little girls having sex or wanting to have sex or understanding the essence of sex or any of that. I don't know how many guys you've tickled over the course of your life but shockingly enough a little tickle to the ribs doesn't make their penis twirl around like it's possessed and start pissing everywhere (though any guy who does experience that will probably make a lot of money in bar bets in his lifetime...haha!). An anotomically correct doll is fine, sure whatever but a mechanical penis that responds to tickling? The whole point of this doll is to give you a golden shower :blink: Where's new "Oozing Stuffs" baby who farts every five minutes and has snot running down it's face at least two weeks out of the month? Or new "Terrble Twos" baby who screams no! everytime you talk to it or throws a temper tantrum when you say no to chocolate as a supper entree? Honestly, how bloody accurate do we really have to be? But hey, who am I to say? My handle is the origin of the word prude... :lol:

My mother's Tiny Tears was a transgender doll but he iddn;t have the bits.

I;vve sen boy dolls with bits but not bits that do that.

I was actually amused...

SorryNotSorry

And people have the temerity to get upset re teen pregnancy?!

Better late then never so I'm popping in a 'some graphic content in this post' here....

I don't think the dolls having genitals in and of itself is disturbing, I think sitting around tickling a doll to make it's dick swing up and pee everywhere is a little over the top though. I also wouldn't buy my daughter new "Crackwhore" Barbie who comes with a malnourished infant and a dumpster either just because the 'vette, dreamhouse and seemingly endless amount of money is not an entirely accurate representation of every adults life.

Ok, I completely agree with that. There's no reason to have a doll whose main "feature" is to pee everywhere when tickled. I'm not sure what the designers were thinking really...

I also totally agree with the "crackwhore" barbies... there's a bunch of dolls called Bratz that look really trashy.

I'm really, really weastedly drunk atm and I found that to be both the funniest thing in the universe, and sickening, because it made me spit beer on my laptop keyboard and I would rather pass out than clean it....

Baby pee pee!

Archived