Hey, hi, hallo!

AzureNikki

Hi, Everybody! I’m almost 32 y.o. cis woman. I’m gonna tell you a bit about myself. When I was a little I’ve had a plan- boyfriends in higschool, my future husband met in Uni, kids… well, bullsh*t. I have never had a boyfriend but I told myself that’s because I’m introvert or something is wrong with me or maybe I’m not pretty/cool enough. University- the same. And now, in my thirties, when I’m older, more mature and more...self-consious I realize that the truth is different. And I’m different to. Tbh it’s really hard… I don’t want end up alone. I’m dreaming of traveling with soulmate, having time together, living together. I still want to be important for somebody. And have somebody I’d be able to call my home and my partner in crime. But I have never had sex and I don’t feel any need to have it. I find attractive people, not genders but also I could se my future with a guy, not a woman. So I guess that make me an ace (heteroromantic ace, to be precise). That sucks sometimes seeing my friends getting married, having family, kids. That’s sad hearing all the stories about relationships and have nothing to say. That’s sad that I can’t directly say to my family and colleagues that I’m ace- that is still a huge niche. But that’s kinda comforting being here and seeing that there are so may aces and I’m not a weirdo but part of community. 

• Like 4
Shreddedpotato

Welcome! You’re not alone here on AVEN. So glad to have you! ^_^★

nice to meet you!

Purplegems3

Welcome