app, website, discord server, AVEN thread for finding QPRs?

Lilihierax

Is there any one of these for Aro and/or Ace folks who are looking for a QPR or a platonic-love-partnership?

I don't want to say "dating app"... but that sort of thing.  A way to link with people who are interested in having this kind of connection with others.

Any leads?

• 2 weeks later...
its_just_another_tuesday

I don't know of any, but I'd also really like to find out. I've been using Boo, since you can filter the profiles by the aroace tag, but I haven't had any luck finding ppl yet :/

Lilihierax

@LeChat Yes, this was the comment I meant to link to, lol.  Thank you!

On 3/15/2024 at 8:45 AM, ArteMiss said:

So, I had looked into different apps/websites for meeting other aces for years now, which had been mostly unsuccessful. They were either dead or glitchy, or you had to pay for them, and I was always afraid to spend money on them if I wasn't sure that many people would be on there in the first place.

The other day I found one that actually looks good, it's https://acespace.love/

I was shocked to find that there were actually people in my area - I had been on AceApp years ago, and that was unheard of. You were lucky to find someone in the same state.

It's free and actually legit, and has a ton of customizable filters that cater to the ace community. You can use it for dating, but there's a "just friends" option too.

I can't believe I didn't know about this sooner, though to be fair, apparently it's been out for less than a year, but has surprisingly a lot of people already, so I'm trying to spread the word.

• 2 weeks later...
banana monkey

there used to be a website for platonic partnerships which I used a few times, this was over 5 years ago and I dont know if its still active. 

However, a quick google for it came up with these 2. Platonic Dating Service | UK Platonic Singles and Platonic Dating | Platonic UK Dating