Brock Pride President receives honour for EDI work

jesus dario

I found an article recently uploaded to Block Pride. Chance Rashid She is the president of Block Pride along with students working for inclusion and support of the LGBTQIA+ community. This project will support and include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer, romantic, and asexual people within this campus.

Quote While leading Brock Pride, as well as initiatives in the Niagara region to promote the rights of Two Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and/or questioning, intersex, asexual/aromantic (2SLGTBQIA+), Rashid has made it his goal creating a space at the University and beyond that allows people to be themselves. Chance Rashid is creating a space of consciousness on campus. I hope this helps, thank you. https://brocku.ca/brock-news/2024/03/brock-pride-president-receives-honour-for-edi-work/

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi! I'm just letting you know your thread was moved from the "Visibility and Education Projects" forum to the "World Watch" forum.

As a helpful reminder for all members, it'd help staff if World Watch posts were labeled. See

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Here's what we need from you when posting to World Watch - World Watch - Asexual Visibility and Education Network (asexuality.org)

...as an example, with these filled out...

There are examples in the World Watch archives.

[Your own text about the content you’re linking]

Category:
Source:
Title:
Date:
Link:

Thank you!

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator