New member from North Carolina here

BGamer88

Hey everyone, just found this place! My name is Michael, I’m 35, I live in the Winston Salem area of North Carolina USA!

I’ve been struggling for a while with my sexuality for a while now, haven’t been interested in sex for a long time, have had issues in the past and always. It’s been going on since bout 2008 and I got divorced in 2013 because of it. I’m just now sort of trying to figure myself out. I’m at my wits end with the excuses to not have sex with my wife, it’s been years since we’ve had sex and I always blame myself (as I should I guess) it’s always sort of been a thing to appease her, I’m just not interested anymore. I love her and I don’t want to lose her.
I find myself mostly a hyposexual with some cupiosexual mixed in.

Hoping to gain some insight from the forum.

thanks all!

ace of spaces

Welcome

@BGamer88 Hi, Michael. Welcome! :cake:

[a pic of a round, blue cake (inside a cake box) decorated with "Game on" in large, black font on one side, along with yellow "O's", green triangles, blue "X's," and pink squares as as part of a gaming controller. It's topped with a white, gaming controller with blue, yellow, red, and green buttons on the top right. "Malik 12" is in blue lettering on the gold foil cardboard the cake is on.]

My apologies for the other person's name and age. I thought the cake looked cool to share.

il_794xN.4154990761_65qe.jpg

Pack-rat

Hello and welcome to AVEN.8)🍰