Any folks who enjoy Dead Island?

SkullBee

So I got myself Dead Island Definitive Edition for Christmas last year. Gotta say I really enjoy playing the game as Logan. Throwing weapons at zombies is really fun and I'm planning on trying out Sam B next once I'm done with my first playthrough. Other than that I love the visuals of the game, like the color of the sea is just. 😩👌 The least enjoyable part for me would be driving cars. I kinda got the hang of it but it can still be clumsy due to the first person camera (however, slamming zombies with cars is fun and satisfying if you manage to run them over haha!). I also recently got Riptide for free and ho boy it's tense (plus the visuals are really nice there too (such as on the main menu), it's also satisfying to use guns!). I even have Escape Dead Island that I hadn't played for 6 years. Might (?) go back to it and it's the very first game I've gotten from the franchise back in 2018.

JimmyJazz

I got into it a few years ago, me and a friend were going to complete it together on the Co-op mode but then we started a Minecraft world... and we never went back to Dead Island sadly. 😂

It is a fun game though, I enjoyed the core gameplay. The crafting mechanics and unlockables are super cool too.

@JimmyJazzOooh I see. 😮 I play the game on my own as I've no one to play with. I do love playing as Logan though!