Be Vulnerable And Brave - An Asexual Journey Interview On Amplify You - Ask The Expert With Sandra Bellamy

I'm so happy and proud to be featured on the podcast – AMPLIFY YOU Ask The Expert.

My episode is called: Be Vulnerable And Brave With Your Message An Asexual Journey With Sandra Bellamy.  Here is a clip from the show.

AMPLIFY YOU With Podcasting is a top rated self-improvement podcast, which is also a business podcast, all about how to podcast, grow your audience with podcasting, and has advice and guidance on how to build your audience and grow a successful podcast. Michelle is the Founder of Amplifyou. Kevin Harrington, the original shark on the hit TV Show Shark tank says Amplifyou is North Americas top Podcast Management Company. - So it's a huge achievement to bring asexuality to such a global "different" audience.

Although I don’t currently have a “traditional” podcast. I do have a successful YouTube show for asexuals called Asexualise My Asexual Life which sees consistent growth, with some episodes now featured as a podcast and on YouTube Music as a podcast also. I felt honoured to talk about both my YouTubing expertise and how to grow a successful YouTube channel, as well as share my personal asexual story and asexual YouTube community growing journey.

Once again, this helps to raise awareness of asexuality and bring it to a more global audience that otherwise would never have heard of asexuality. It helps to fulfil my life mission of getting asexuality recognised as a sexual orientation in its own right throughout the globe, so no asexual has to live in fear of ridicule ever again.

Please listen to the full podcast episode on ITunes here https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/amplify-you-with-podcasting/id1457094134?i=1000642435797

Or on Google Podcasts here https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5jYXB0aXZhdGUuZm0vYW1wbGlmeW91Lw/episode/YjYwZjI4NjctZjAyMS00YjQ1LTljYWUtMGVkZjFjOTlmYzE1?

Or on Spotify here https://open.spotify.com/episode/6tAjNVGQxWctBjPpITi1Fz?si=a3de7bc54e6e4b4d

This is what the host of AmplifyYou had to say about my interview with her:

Extraordinary story with a powerful message of fostering understanding and breaking down barriers.

Michelle is diving into a conversation with the remarkable Sandra Bellamy, an inspiring figure wearing multiple hats – advisor, author, speaker, coach – Sandra is best known for her YouTube channel, “Asexualise My Asexual Life.”
Sandra shares her journey as a romantic asexual, emphasising the importance of self-love and creating a safe space for her asexual community.
Get ready for an authentic and empowering conversation that transcends labels, as Sandra takes us on a journey of self-discovery, resilience, and the creation of a safe haven for the asexual community.
Join us in celebrating Sandra Bellamy’s impact and commitment to creating a world where no asexual has to live in fear.
Don’t miss:
> The importance of asexual representation and visibility
> Overcoming fear of judgement
> Creating a safe space for asexual community
> Behind the scene with Sandra Bellamy in their content creation
> Sandra’s mission mission is to help asexuals recognise their orientation globally