Asexual Book finally published !

In 2018 I started writing about my asexual journey - having only realized I was asexual at the ripe old age of 79.

It took 5 + years and many edits to bring this writing project to a conclusion.

The aim was no only to evaluate my past in the light of my asexuality, but to also help other asexuals find the positives of having unique relationships and a rewarding life.

I am pleased younger asexuals have more knowledge and not do live in totally confused ignorance as I did. Never the less we all have negotiate our way in a very sexualized world.

Anyway, the title of the book is,  'A Lifetime of Being an Ace - Making Asexuality Visible' by Davina A. It is available on Amazon.

It is not my aim to make financial profit - but to spread the word that being a Ace is definitely OK.

At 85 I honestly feel blessed to understand truly understand myself and know real happiness.  💜

• Like 7

Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your story. 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story. 

I also found the book being delivered by other online libraries in my country as well (Romania), that's great!. I'll try to purchase it as soon as my funds get more liquid.

Bluemermaid

Wow I want to read this, as much as I think it’s great that younger people can embrace and be much more open about their sexuality having being in relationships where sex has been expected has been quite a hard thing to love through 

Purplegems3

Congratulations

Thank you  so much for your congratulations and kind words. 

Writing this book was certainly an interesting personal adventure that gave me new sense of freedom.

Basically, I am now totally released from any hidden guilt or shame, and can rejoice in the unique way of loving as a result of my asexuality.

If my book supports or inspires other people, then that would be an even greater reward. 

Big hugs to you all. Davina 💜

• Like 2