Retroactively allo? or something

I get approached by girls relatively often, and to avoid it going further than I'm comfortable with, I usually turn them down as politely as I can, and don't think much of it.

I know I don't want anything with anyone during the moment itself. However, invariably, the next day I wake up kinda horny, sad, thinking about those girls, and regret that I didn't just go along with it. But on the few occasions I did - I found no joy in it,

What is up with that?? can anyone relate? how do you deal with it?

Do you feel like you're missing out on a common human experience perhaps, and wish you wanted to have sex with people or that you enjoyed it more? Do you have any anxieties surrounding sexual intimacy?

5 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Do you feel like you're missing out on a common human experience perhaps, and wish you wanted to have sex with people or that you enjoyed it more? Do you have any anxieties surrounding sexual intimacy?

I have no anxiety at all surrounding sex, but it might be what you say about wanting to want it. Though under normal circumstances it's more of wanting others to not want it, and just have a fun time with me... so I'm not sure why the sentiment suddenly flips every time I reject sex/intimacy... aargh