#1 International Bestseller SANDRA BELLAMY CO-AUTHORS A BOOK WITH JAMES REDFIELD / KEN HONDA TALKING ABOUT ASEXUALITY / SELF REINVENTION

Sandra B

UPDATE - THIS BOOK IS NOW #1 International Best Seller - thanks to anyone who bought a copy, so this is great news for asexuality and asexuals.

And I'm humbled to now be called a #1 International Best Selling Author.

tAlftLww11gYou can see the short video here 

Check out the post on my Community tab here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0I1Z16B5Z7m1yS6835jGHQ/community?lb=UgkxtXuGBzN8XCQCpIUk_u22SvPHH-VkfNaU

I’m thrilled to be a Co-Author with James Redfield – Bestselling Author of The Celestine Prophecy, and Ken Honda – from MindValley, who is also the Author of Happy Money, as well as Corey Poirier (aka. That Speaker Guy) Multiple-Time TEDx Speaker, bLU Talks Founder, Co-Author of the Wall Street Journal / USA Today Bestseller, Quitless, of the new BLU Talks Presents, Business Life and The Universe, Vol 11 book…

My chapter is titled – The Asexual Entrepreneur / 9 Steps To Reinvent Yourself To Become Your Best Future Self – which includes my personal story of the multiple self-reinvention life transformations I’ve made, including since I discovered I’m asexual in sexual orientation in 2014, not heterosexual – which I thought I was for years!

I am not the publisher of this book, if you want to pre-order a copy you can do so here  https://www.blu-talks-book.com/

This is another huge win for asexuality visibility.

And it's another step in my personal life mission of getting asexuality recognised as a genuine sexual orientation it its own right throughout the globe, so no asexual has to live in fear of ridicule ever again.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, kelico said:

This was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

I appreciate this post being approved. Thank you.

• Like 1