Anxiety/fear with the genderfluid label applied to me

So, I've looked into genderfluid quite a bit, and now I'm feeling anxiety with the idea of identifying as/being genderfluid. I have this tense uncomfortable feeling at that idea. I looked up "identifying as genderfluid gives me anxiety" and gender dysphoria popped up. That might not be the case. So that's a no on genderfluid? And I most definitely do not want to be genderfaun, and there's no way I'm genderfae and genderflor. I don't think so, at least. So I'm going to research other genders and see if any fit in depth. I think I'm afraid of potentially being genderfluid, but I don't know why. Huge negativity energy. Anyway, I may have figured out my gender. I'm stuck between masculine and agender. Being 100% male wouldn't be awful? Maybe it would. I don't want to look completely masculine, that would probably give me dysphoria. Instead, i'd like to look a mix of masculine and androgynous/gender-neutral. That'd be great! One of my friends gave me gender envy. I want to look like him. Not to masculine though. The fact I wanted to be a demiboy like someone who was an indicator enough. I've also decided to read articles on genders and see if that will help me, and when i read a bit about demiboy it just felt right. I had my aha moment!

Do you know why that gave me such a negative feeling? Anyways, thanks for reading this.

thebluestskye

To get the obvious things out of the way, labels are just tools to better understand your identity and help others understand your identity not exact boxes you have to fit into they can change over time and you don't have to use any if you don't want to but if you do want to then just use whatever feels right to you. Also the only person who can determine your identity and how you feel is you no one else.

I have two guesses for what those negative feelings could be 1 is dysphoria because that label doesn't fit you and 2 is perhaps you are feeling anxious because you don't want that label to fit you I know I repressed the fact I'm non-binary for a long time because I didn't want it to be true because being non-binary makes my life a lot more complicated especially as someone wanting to do things like voice training and medically transitioning. I am an outside observer though so please please please take those guesses with an enormous pinch of salt.