Confused about gender?

I use to feel like an azurgirl, but now I don't feel as masuline I use to. Instead of feeling 80% mas and 20% fem I now feel 60% fem and 40% mas. I also don't feel a strong  connection if any to being female anymore. The only thing that makes me comfortable being placed into the girl category is that I like having what society deems a female sex characteristic (having curves, breasts, soft features). But mentally I don't feel female. I feel more neutral now. I feel being masculine and feminine is an important part of my gender identity but I never feel like a male and sometimes I feel okay being binary female and other times it doesn't feel right (and my femininity never really feels connected to womanhood). And I don't feel genderless. Can u have a gender identity that is both female but the femaleness fluctuates in intensity over time and the other part be masculine and feminine without it being connected to the binary at the same time? Like being girlflux and censari at the same time.

On 10/22/2023 at 9:08 AM, KayAce said:

I also want to know can you feel both partially female and partially feminine and masculine but in a nonbinary way at the same time?

What do you mean in "a nonbinary way"? I personally see nonbinary as a broad umbrella term that can include any gender identity that's not fully, solely and exclusively one of the binary genders, so "partially female" can definitely be a way of being nonbinary to me. I know some people see nonbinary as more narrow, so I was wondering what you meant by it. I will say though, unless it's something genuinely offensive or bigoted, there aren't really any rules to gender. Some people are simultaneously genderless and a gender, as an example of "contradictory" identities, and the explanations behind those experiences make a lot of sense to me. Most of the time, the answer to "can I be this and that" when it comes to gender is yes, you can.

I rewrote my post so I hope it makes more sense. And  I like to know if anyone else feels the same or if there's any gender identities like this?