Why Hello There!

NeonNaamah

Hi, everyone! I am a 30 year old, aromantic asexual woman who needs a good online support network. I'm having trouble writing an intro due to my autism but I hope to find a good community here. I came out as asexual three years ago but didn't realize that I was aromantic until last Fall. I've just always liked being by myself yet still having friends and family to count on. 

Anyway, here's some fun facts about me. I am hoping for a career in retail one day. I consider myself a metalhead. I'm quite the tomboy but love my plushies/stuffed animals. My favorite hobbies are video games and writing short stories. I'm also a sucker for Studio Ghibli and mythology. 

See ya later,

NeonNaamah

• Like 5

Welcome! 🍰

I'm not a metalhead, but if you go to the off-A sector of the forum I'm pretty sure there's a forum there you might be interested in.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NeonNaamah said:

metalhead

Oh a fellow metalhead :) And welcome :) Studio Ghibli is amazing, sucker for good animes myself. 

• Like 1
TheTurtleMoves

Hello and welcome, NeonNaamah!! My name is Turtle and it's good to meet you. I also love plushies, writing short stories,  video games and Ghibli, and some mythology. May I ask which mythologies are your favorite? I really love Arthurian Mythology! Also, whats your favorite video games? I love pokemon and zelda! Welcome to AVEN!

OIP.TQDzfqPqNES04MloT2CJgwHaJD?pid=ImgDe

• Like 1
12 hours ago, TheTurtleMoves said:

Hello and welcome, NeonNaamah!! My name is Turtle and it's good to meet you. I also love plushies, writing short stories,  video games and Ghibli, and some mythology. May I ask which mythologies are your favorite? I really love Arthurian Mythology! Also, whats your favorite video games? I love pokemon and zelda! Welcome to AVEN!

OIP.TQDzfqPqNES04MloT2CJgwHaJD?pid=ImgDe

I’d have to say that Greek and Egyptian are my favorites. Although, the Nordic legend of Fafnir is pretty cool. I have a weakness for dragons. I guess that can be blamed on Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

As far as video games, I love tactical combat such as Heroes of Might and Magic and Disgaea. My favorite genre has to be fighting such as Dead or Alive, Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat and Darkstalkers. I don’t play shooters except for old school DOOM. I’m also a fan of virtual pet. I play a lot of Neopets and love the Tamagotchi phone game. The there’s Pokémon, Destroy All Humans, Animal Crossing, PaRappa the Rapper, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Kirby, Wave Race, Cooking Mama, Nintendogs, Bayonetta and my ultimate guilty pleasure….

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva. I went through a huge Vocaloid phase. I kinda outgrew it during the pandemic but I still revisit Project Diva if I need something chill to play.

• Like 1
harmonic turquoise

Welcome to AVEN! 

I'm also a Studio Ghibli enthusiast and a big fan of plushies! Oh, and I used to write short stories when I was younger too. It seems we share quite a few interests!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! 

Totoro-cake.jpg