Hello πŸ‘‹πŸΎ

I'm Dy, in my late 20s. Just recently I've accepted that I'm asexual, after researching on and off for a few years. It was hard to take at first, though I'm not sure why. Maybe because it was yet another thing that made me different from the people around me. Or religion. I'll figure it out. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

I joined the forum for community. As far as I know, I don't have any ace friends or family (nor am I out), and I'd like to chat with people who get it.

Β 

Other than being ace, I enjoy art (visual, writing, dancing, music etc.), exercise, cats, and games. Nice to be here with you all 😊

• Like 3
LateBloomedLotus

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help you better come to terms with the idea of being ace in a way that you no longer feel upset that you are different from other people!

• Like 1
a little annihilation

giving new people cake is a thing we do here. i could've found a better one had i known your favourite colour, so instead here is one that i personally rather like.

4325ecb884e8198798b6311d7a3b7301

[photo id: a four tieredΒ cake covered with black fondant and decorated with circled in which there are leaves, flowers, a big red sun, and some abstract wavy lines made of little bits that look like not particularly edible beads and such /end id]

• Like 1

@DyloBabeΒ Hello, Dy. Welcome!Β :cake:

Β 

:)Β In case you're interested, AVEN has an Asexual POC and Black Asexuals threads.

Β 

[a pic of an overhead view of a round, purple cake decorated as a smiling cat's head, with some darker purple stripes on the sides of its face,Β pink ears,Β Β nose, and mouth. It has white, blue, and black eyes and three, black whiskers on each cheek. There's, also, a ring of pink frosting at the base.]

Β 

900_176703KV6G_purple-kitty.jpg

• Like 1