Message added by LeChat,

Locked at OP's request.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

jesus dario

😁😁

😁😁

On 6/18/2023 at 2:21 PM, jesus dario said:

The last Tuesday i was on the Washington i was speaking about the rights of the asexuals we asexuals will need an aid according the united state congress gave an aid about the asexuality for me the case is an sexual orientation that abarcates others subcategories the meeting has been topic of a forum about the asexual inclussion at the school and My asexual police declaration than i did while i was on united state.

I was realizating asexuality works.

• 2 weeks later...
jesus dario

The young @jesus dario is declared politically asexual how so?.

Many are asking why an policy asexual declaration this to the hand when one says an policy declaration is treats to exit of the closet as an asexual person the young Jesus Dario is declared politically asexual does refrence to the he had exited of the closet and he told all to the community is say the neighbors of the block to 32 persons the dear Jesus Dario is declared alfront of everybody as politically asexual this is for undefine time this is a process of time as the persons understand the meaning of asexual the asexuality is an sexual orientation based in the lack of sexual atraction is offcourse that the down desire or interess of the persons is different not alls the asexuals or aces are equals there are someones alloromantics is say would feel romantic atraction others than are Greysexual, Demisexual and others indentities that are in the asexual spectrum others are arromantics example am i an asexual arromantic or aroace label that i use for can identify me Jesus Dario exited of the closet as asexual and is said politically is that treats to open more the people for the that the people meet what is the asexuality visibilizate this sexual orientation sexual must be included in the sexual diversity still that part of the society and the community of LGBTQA+ sometimes are we doing rejected for parts of the people are we normals persons we're humans made of meat and bone also we have feeling families pets allies the only we don't feel us the asexuals persons is interess in have sexual relationships with others exceptuing the masturbation if an asexual choice masturbate yes, or not is his right nobody is obligated to do things that one don't wanna the asexuals persons sometimes would have sex but finally the sexual relationship end being such unsatisfactory there that visibilizate educate and including inside of the schools the asexuality that everybody meet the asexual word the humans we can be asexuals as the plants but this is an sexual orientation that we must learn on the school and the campuses of the university and sign a little decree relationed or made for the community alls we are the right to live the sexuality as one wanna.

Finally for my proporsal @jesus dario is declared politically asexual inside and alfront of the community of his house and the also of this community of asexuals asexuality visibility education network (AVEN) thanks the asexuality is some that we must learn and meet more we can change with heart i wait that my message arrives to everybody as @jesus dario did alfront of his community and here as asexual.

thanks god blessing to everybody huggins and bye.;)

RoseGoesToYale

Hey, you might not want to put your full name on an online forum, for your own safety. Most people on here are decent, but there are shady people who could come in here and use it against you.

• Like 4

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi! I'm just letting you know I've merged your Philosophy, Politics, and Science thread with your other PPS thread.

@RoseGoesToYale Hi! I'm just letting you know your post has, also, been merged with this thread.

LeChat,

1 hour ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

Hey, you might not want to put your full name on an online forum, for your own safety. Most people on here are decent, but there are shady people who could come in here and use it against you.

They have posted in a number of sites.  It's likely not their real name.

jesus dario

Hello am i an arromantic cannonically is say that is probably i must follow trues resourses as an evaluation but why i'm saying arromantic cannonically is because is probably that very soon i will writing a book about the diarly of an arromantic or arromantic journal in Livejournal where there are a journal near of me my life as an aroace arromantic and asexual Live an Arromantic life is hard already the society sayings that is good hace couple but today i don't came speak of how the persons need partner being sexual partner and arromantic partner Jesús Dario is 21 years old is consideres an Arromantic person theare that remember that the arromantisism is which a person don't feels or feels little romantic atraction is same absence of romantic orientation

Arromantic people that feels sexual atraction others not the arromantics don't exclusively to the asexuals thereare Arromantic that don't feels sexual atraction or that's are aroace are arromantic and asexual the arromantisism can flow in everyone of the persons moreover one is owner of his life and can put anywhere labels the arromantisism is an umbrella term that abarcates others identities example: Grayromantic and Demiromantic and others identities that are down of arromantic spectrum.Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: personGrayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after to hGrayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after to ha Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of h Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of have meeted to somebody or has form Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of have meeted to somebody or has formed emotional vincule or has formed a Deep friendship to iniciate the Demiromantic Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of have meeted to somebody or has formed emotional vincule or has formed a Deep friendship to iniciate the Demiromantics don't romantic atraction primary if not secundarie Thereare arromantics that don't have Friends others are asocials the 13%of world poblacy IS identificates like arrGrayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of have meeted to somebody or has formed emotional vincule or has formed a Deep friendship to iniciate the Demiromantics don't romantic atraction primary if not secundarie Thereare arromantics that don't have Friends others are asocials the 13%of world poblacy their identificate like arr

Grayromantic: Romantic atraction in little circumtences in raretime feels romantic atraction is between the arromantisism and alloromanticism (antonimus of arromantisism).

Demiromantic: person that feels romantic atraction after of have meeted to somebody or has formed emotional vincule or has formed a Deep friendship to iniciate the Demiromantics don't romantic atraction primary if not secundarie. 

Thereare arromantics that don't have Friends others are asocials the 13%of world poblacy their identificate like arromantic person or down of the arromantic spectrum.

Jesus Dario Rios Negrete is considered arromantic and ended of declarated asexual is member of AVEN. Don't has feeled sexual atraction and romantic atraction since alway.

Jesus Dario is considered arromantic and ended of declarated asexual is member of AVEN. Don't has feeled sexual atraction and romantic atraction since alway.

Moreover thereare arromantics that don't have the needity of have an romantic relationship as make datas or exit to eat an icecream or drink a cup of vine thereare others arrromantics too that have sexual found is say this persons may be arromantic but feel sexual atraction i had said that the sexual atraction and romantic atraction are two things distints the sexual atraction is other type of atraction the romantic atraction is other type exist other types of atraction example: Platonic, social, sthetic, intellectual etc. thereare persons that are arromantics and live alone in the loneliness they don't need the accompanate of a couple or somebody that depending of the person example if is identificates down of the arro spectrum (arospec) the arromanticism is an umbrella term many identies news unknown for the others moreover therare concepts stereotyps bad used for the community the arromantics sometimes we feel rejectings for the others exists the arrophobie too rejectings toward the persons that are arromantics wrong concepts of the arromanticism mythicals and others trues of this umbrella term

Hi! I'm just letting you know I've merged your "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" thread with your main asexuality and aromantic thread in the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forum.

LeChat,

jesus dario

The next decalogue shows rules trues about true behaviour of an arromantic person or person that is down of the arromantic spectrum follow someones rules for respect the around of the others and of oneself coming up the decalogue with his 10 rules about the arromanticism.

1. The arromantics do not experiments romantic atraction and romantic feeling toward others 
  2. To the arromantics do not like the hugs, kisses, petting, pampering and sex there are someones than not others yes.
  3. To the arromantics it frustrates them the idea about wedding romance and dates and things so
  4. An arromantic do not receives flowers, chocolates box, serenades because is arromantic do not has the need of is receiving things such romantic.
  5. The arromantics feels love; love by theirs pets chicken's nuggets love toward their families and friends most not romantic love.
  6. Respect to the arromantic people and also tp the persons that are down of the arromantic spectrum.
  7. The arromantics do not understand the romantic music and the stories of romantic contened the arromantics simply they do not like it the relationed to the romantic.
  8. The arromantics they would like the sex because sexual atraction is different to the romantic atraction there are arromantics persons that are asexuals while that others not.
  9. Visibilizate the arromantic spectrum so as; the arromanticism or arromanticity the arromanticism is an spectrum that abarcates trues subcategories in an self umbrella.
  10. There are arromantics persons that are serious others have the good sense of humor others would laughing them alone because one is arromantic can't laughing it. 

Chicken nuggets are very good!

• Like 3
jesus dario

According to Decree No. 1 of Article No. 1 of Law 765 of 2019 dictates that the young Jesús Dario is considered asexual and is declared politically asexual to which the article refers to the fact that Jesús Dario had come out of the closet as 6 months ago he told everyone that he is asexual according to what the article dictates Jesús Dario, 22 years old in 2019, while he was studying in high school, he considered himself asexual now in the present as in the month of January he told the community in his neighborhood that he is asexual and in May he published a small statement saying that he is asexual he also made a speech about asexuality to the entire community in his neighborhood on Instagram Twitter Facebook and other digital platforms he had declared himself politically asexual young Jesús Dario had come out of the closet as a politically asexual person for about 6 months and within the community of the Asexual Visibility Education Network also Jesús Dario, 22 years old, within this network of the asexual community (AVEN) declared himself politically asexual when he talks about declaring himself asexual politically, he means that he had come out of the closet about 6 months ago and told his neighborhood community, social networks and wrote a statement saying that he is asexual, a speech of asexual visibility among others and of course Here in this forum Mr. Jesús Dario is declared politically asexual and there are policies for changes and visibility of this new orientation known as asexuality and other purposes such as resources for asexuality and asexual inclusion in the political sphere Jesús Dario has not experienced sexual attraction towards men and women and people of other genders, so to conclude, Mr. Jesús Dario is declared politically asexual.

• Like 1
Alaska Native Manitou

1. Asexuality is not new. We've always been around, just not always with a proper label.

2. Orientation isn't political, though some people with agendas claim that it is.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alaska Native Manitou said:

1. Asexuality is not new. We've always been around, just not always with a proper label.

2. Orientation isn't political, though some people with agendas claim that it is.

I believe that both statements are quite true and correct.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm just letting you know that I merged your PPS post with this other one of yours in the PPS forum.

@Alaska Native Manitou @thylacine Hi! I'm just letting both of you know that I've merged your posts from a PPS thread OP made with this one.

LeChat,

• Like 1

Hi! I'm just letting you know that I merged your thread and another one from the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forum with your main one, here.

LeChat,

jesus dario

An arromantic person is that than doesn't experiences romantic atraction toward others and doesn't has the need to have partner or a romantic relationship, intimacy with anywhere person moreover the arromantic person doesn't the need to receive or share gifts so romantic such as: chocolates, flowers bouquets, chocolates box and serenades the arromantic people would experience sexual atraction there are others persons that are identify as arromantic and are they asexuals don't there is than confuse the arromantic term with asexual moreover of the asexuality lack of sexual atraction the arromanticism is a romantic orientation but exist others subidentities that are down the arromantic umbrella the arromanticism is an spectrum.

The arromantics would experience sexual atraction?

The arromantics are they don't experience romantic atraction but they would experience sexual atraction according to the arromantics don't look the need to have couple or live with she or with him but there are arromantics persons that are asexual they're identify as aroaces are such as asexuals and arromantic.

Moreover the arromantic people don't have the need to enter into a romantic relationship with anywhere person as grab on of the hands give or receive hugs of their partner kiss or receive kiss of dear someones arromantic persons are unconfortable with their couple the arromantics would prefer are living in loneliness the arromantics still may feel that desire to have sexual relationship with the other person here the romantic love among both doesn't there is or exists if the both persons are aroaces.

The arromantics feel love?

Offcourse moreover the arromantics would feel love not of the romantic typic if not platonic there are others types of atraction the arromantics persons feel love, love per their pets families but don't the romo love with their partner the arromantics don't feel that affect to be with other person but they would live a night of passion but would to be what passion isn't equal to love.

The arromantics have couple? 

Theare arromantics persons that don't have partner but others choice have partner the arromantics don't experience romantic atraction neither romantic feeling the couples of arromantics are zuccini 

What is zuccini?

Zuccini is the term used for name to somebody that has an squish relationship with that person is equivalent of girlfriend and boyfriend.

I'm arromantic too when i was studying at the school don't i had an emotional relationship neither romantic with the classmaters of my classroom and i think that feel me alone isn't bored for me have partner is play with the feelings of one.

if i had got bride or boyfriend i'll be sad because for me the romantics relationships is uncorfortable in that case and if somebody has a romantic relationship with me and later they go i don't cry becausen't i haven't partner with who share my best moments is because i don't watch the need to share mooments of my love with somebody that i don't love is maybe that i don't heart but i would have the ice heart is alone that i'm singer and avoid anywhere relationship for me so i'm prideous to be arromantic i deserve the arromantic label.

That is arromantic person thanks...

Hi! I'm just letting you know that I merged your thread from the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forum with your main one, here.

LeChat,

jesus dario

We has said that the asexuality is where a person doesn't experiences sexual atraction toward anothers are they the asexuals people those than doesn't experience sexual wish or doesn't have the interess to have relationships there are reflectionate very fine in this the asexuals doesn't feel noone wish, desire, interess in keep or realize an sexual activity with others persons to i referate me i'm asexual i don't have noone sexual desire towards others persons neighter men and neighter women or so for me conclussion as an asexy person apart to don't feel i that desire there are asexuals couples that live joins and yet so don't has got sexual relationships example very clear there are 2 persons that the person X is ace the other person is Y the person X is considerated as asexual the other than is his partner is allosexual antonimous of asexuality both sleeping joined in the bed the X person doesn't feels wish, doesn't feels the intrisic wish or the maybe doesn't feels that interess essential & intimacy to have sexual activity with the other person called Y person without matter the quality of the person It's not that I'm ugly or beautiful or you don't like it is that person doesn't the desire to have intimacy or to carry to bed to that person the X person can choice per masturbate and still without feel that desire or interess to have sex with that Y person or others individuals is for that i said that the asexuals persons doesn't feel noone desire in realize an sexual activity with other others can choice have sex or don't have noone type of relationship always cleear of the variabilty of the person the person asexual doesn't feels that desire to have intimacy with others persons the said and the reflexion of the day it's Without wish in the bed because an asexual so as; i and we and the others doesn't feel that desire to have intimacy with others i'm 22 years old still i'm virgen i never i had realized sexual activity with others don't is celibicy if not is that i don't feel desire to have sexual activities with others persons depending of the gender women and men for my the desire doesn't feels or doesn't has the sexual wish or simply doesn't exists that desire to said person or anywhere person thanks...

jesus dario

I'm asexual i don't feel noone intimacy desire to have sexual relationship i'm not interessed in the sex with others persons.

everywhere and nowhere

We know what asexuality is, we don't need "Asexuality 101". (However, by all means we could evaluate "Asexuality 101" texts someone plans to post elsewhere.) And your posts are really hard to read...

jesus dario

Hello i'm asexual and arromantic moreover virgen moreover 22 years old but for know more i wanna remember something i as asexual person i say the next i don't have noone relationship of couple but i say You AM i arromantic and asexual i don't had that desire to realize sexual Activity with somebody i don't feel that intrisic wish or i don't feel that interesse essential & intamacy to have or in keep a sexual relatos with anothers for me the sex desire i don't feel inside me but i'm practing the celibicy i don't look the need to have partner also am l arromantic i don't feel that interesse in realize anywhere where there are sex but i would participate but i prefer to be virgen still i have fantasies where implicing the sexuality But really i'm asexual still i have those dreams and sexual fantasies with persons of the dame gender 

blunose2772

I'll be 39 in a couple weeks and still a virgin. I totally feel you on the lack of desire for sex. 

jesus dario

Ttti'm aexual i don't feel noone desire intrisic in have sexual relationships with other i am not interessed in the exual activity i am little interessed but yes sometimes i would arrive to masturbate without have that deire to realize an sexual activity with anywhere person.

Not a fan of Tucker Carlson, but I'd watch Carlo Turcker. Whoever he is.

• Like 1
jesus dario

www.Hello i'm going to talk my experiecy to be asexual somebody asexual why you're asexual you're would asking very fine i'm asexual because i don't feel that intrisic wish, i don't feel that interesse essential and intimacy in realize or keep an sexual activity or have sexuals relationships with others that desire to have intimacy with others doesn't ideal for me doesn't awakes me or borns that desire i don't know because this to me only i don't feel that interesse to carry to the bed to somebody for me noone is very atractive i don't experience that desire to have anywhere intimacy doesn't matter be women or men simply i don't feel the sexual desire toward the others when i was at highschool on eleventh grade last year school to my nobody kissed me moreover i looked to my classmatters to me the girls and the boys noone weren't atractive for me i don't experienced true sexual atraction toward my classmatters of my classroom and the other i searched compassion in the masturbation but with the masturbation sometimes i stayed unsatisfacted with my own autoexploration i'm trying to have sex but my inside personally says doesn't feel that desire to realize anything sexual activity with others to me i don't atracts to me the girls and the boys i realize various test of asexuality and other thing also i'm arromantic is say i don't experience romantic atraction when i was studying i don't had brides because i don't feel that need to have an romantic relationship or to experience romantic feeling toward others apart to be an asexual person i'm arromantic too  and thanks to the asexuality visibility education Network created by David Jay thanks to him i understand the meaning of asexuality for that i'm here talking my experiecy my story as asexual ago time that exited of the closet much pression apart of my family and friends don't understand the asexuality i look my further without sex and is best for me i'm prideous to be asexual and arromantic too yet that many i arrive to have sexual fantasy and masturbation but sometimes i fight with meselfie about my asexuality i don't understand my Life i'm prideous to be asexual thanks. 

jesus dario

wwwHello friends am i arromantic an arromantic person is who doesn't experiences romantic atraction toward others but the arromantics would experience sexual atraction but i'm going to talk my experiency to be arromantic an arromantic person is that, who doesn't experiences romantic atraction i don't feel those romantic feelings toward others i don't feel the need to have an romantic relationship with anybody moreover as an arromantic person i don't feel the need to have couple when i was studying at the school nobody were romantic withme less I to me nobody attracted anyway romantic is say i don't have brides offcourse i think that never i don't had a romantic date with anybody moreover i has not feeled that need to start the romantic relationship my classmaters spoke about sexuality and that type of things to am i asexual too per inside in my personality i'm feeling me arromantic but sometimes i feel sad don't because i had bad treatments by part of the moreover i'm arromantic i exited of the closet as an arromantic person and that littles visibilizate the arromantisism moreover the forum of arocalypse isn't active i'm arromantic friends i'm prideous to be arromantic and i use the arromantic label because per inside i'm arromantic to me doesn't gives freak to be alone i look and feeling the arromantic label inside to me live my life as arromantic is amazing i thanks to AVEN by visibilizate the arromantisism i exited of closet saying the true that am i arromantic and i said by my experiency, experiency but i have that fight by my arromantic pride visibilizate the arromantisism because someones don't understand the arromantisism.http://www.arocalypse.com   

You were on ABC Television in the States? Somehow I doubt it.

I'm curious about 'the selfie team' though. Do they help you take the best selfies?

Also sex is fun, but it's just as serious as love to me. It's part of love. Not for asexuals, I get that, but that doesn't mean it's always just meaningless fun for sexual people.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm just letting you know I've merged your threads from the "Asexual Musings and Rantings," "Older Asexuals," and a thread in the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forums (starting here) with your main thread, here, in the "Romantic and Aromantic Orientations" forum.

LeChat,

Wait, you have a cousin who's a... transhorse... whose name is Boss?

• Like 1
jesus dario

It's my Cousin is Trans horse was horse that is backcome lady is fun too is arromantic and asexual