• Neutral Good
    • True Neutral
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Chaotic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

Where do you place yourself on the D&D alignment chart?

• Like 2

I can't say what I consider myself because I don't want people to look at me differently, but I do have an idea of where I would place myself.

I always get chaotic neutral but took one of the main tests that comes up in a google search again for funsies... and got chaotic neutral.

Although the detailed results are interesting. Chaotic neutral, chaotic evil and chaotic good are actually all tied at 17. Whatever I am lol, it's chaotic.

Anyway. It's probably close to accurate. As it says, 'a chaotic neutral character follows his whims'... which is pretty much how I function. I do what I feel like in any given situation, act in accordance with my own emotions and my own reasoning, which may not always be consistent. Which is fine with me; I don't strive to be the most moral person out there, or the most reasonable or good or whatever. Nor do I strive to be 'evil', though. Sometimes the things I do are things our society considers good, sometimes bad, sometimes neutral.

10-F90-BF0-333-D-4439-BC2-C-A0-D152-A501

• Like 3
J. van Deijck

I've taken several tests on that in the past (just for lolz) and one said I was chaotic neutral, another one true neutral, and another one chaotic good.

The most recent one was Chaotic Neutral again, and I think it describes me well.

@Lady Telecaster seems that I took the same test :lol: and got the same result.

• Like 2
Lord Revan

I'd say chaotic good, or chaotic neutral. 

• Like 2
Anomaly Q3Xr

I just did a silly test thing (because I have no idea) and it said "Chaotic Good".

• Like 4

Chaotic good in principle, more neutral good in current practice.

• Like 4

I wasn’t sure, so I took 4 different online tests and compared results. I got Chaotic Good twice, but I also got True Neutral and Lawful Neutral. I selected Chaotic Good here because it’s the one I agree with the most and it’s the alignment I marked for my actual D&D character.

If you really wanna know, I'm Neutral Evil. ☠️😈

• Like 3
Just now, Calliers said:

If you really wanna know, I'm Neutral Evil. ☠️😈

I was wondering who selected that. I wonder who the first person to pick chaotic evil will be.

1 minute ago, DragonWithQuestions said:

I was wondering who selected that. I wonder who the first person to pick chaotic evil will be.

I doubt anyone is going to pick Chaotic Evil, I mean I can't imagine anyone on AVEN aligning with that.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I doubt anyone is going to pick Chaotic Evil, I mean I can't imagine anyone on AVEN aligning with that.

Neither can I, but I’ll be interested to see if it happens as a joke or whatever. I also noticed that no one’s picked any of the lawful alignments. Again, they won’t be that common, but it could happen.

3 minutes ago, DragonWithQuestions said:

Neither can I, but I’ll be interested to see if it happens as a joke or whatever. I also noticed that no one’s picked any of the lawful alignments. Again, they won’t be that common, but it could happen.

I also think that the results may be skewed because some people aren't true to themselves and don't allow themselves to answer honestly in questionnaires about what they would really do in a given situation.

• Like 2

True Neutral definitely.

• Like 3
Lilibulero

Haha! As part of a job I used to have, I had yearly psych tests @Calliers

They always came back with ' no issues other than being very formal and self contained '.

I've often wondered if self contained is another way of saying 'ace'.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Lilibulero said:

Haha! As part of a job I used to have, I had yearly psych tests @Calliers

They always came back with ' no issues other than being very formal and self contained '.

I've often wondered if self contained is another way of saying 'ace'.

Yearly psych tests? Interesting. Maybe by self contained they meant that you were socially an island? :lol:

• Like 2
Deltalorian

I just did one test and got true neutral, and to be honest, it fits fairly well so I'm not going to bother doing a second one.

• Like 2
Lilibulero

Yep @Calliers, I managed a trauma unit. The psych tests came in after 7/7

TW

Spoiler

London bombings. There were IRA ones before then, but only after al-quaeda did we get psych tests where I worked.

• Like 1
Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

Screenshot-20220528-090630-Samsung-Inter

I pretty consistent get True Neutral or one of the Chaotic alignments on these tests. When the scores are given in detail, it's usually pretty close across the board on those. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lilibulero said:

Yep @Calliers, I managed a trauma unit. The psych tests came in after 7/7

TW

Hide contents

London bombings. There were IRA ones before then, but only after al-quaeda did we get psych tests where I worked.

Man that must have been a tough job.... I don't think I'd be able to do it..... 😫

• Like 1
Lilibulero

Yep. It's not easy to set that job aside when you get home. Especially when you carry a bleep ( that's how long ago it was).

I used to get home after 10pm and veg out with telly.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lilibulero said:

Yep. It's not easy to set that job aside when you get home. Especially when you carry a bleep ( that's how long ago it was).

I used to get home after 10pm and veg out with telly.

It's kind of like being a paramedic....

I once gamed with someone who used to clean up after they did autopsies and also clean up after people were brought into the ER, he told me he had seen it all.... I just admire the resilience of people who work in those kinds of jobs, for me I would have nightmares all the time.

• Like 2
Boondocks Paradox

I see myself as a lawful neutral, but then I answered the quiz and got lawful good. Oh well. 😆

• Like 2

Before doing a test I though neutral good, then did it trans that’s what I got. So yay me for being self aware

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
58 minutes ago, Lysandre, the Star-Crossed said:

Screenshot-20220528-090630-Samsung-Inter

I pretty consistent get True Neutral or one of the Chaotic alignments on these tests. When the scores are given in detail, it's usually pretty close across the board on those. 

Slightly off-topic, but it looks like you got the Samsung phone :P

• Like 1
Purple Red Panda

I'm afraid I'm going to be the tedious arsehole who says "Nowhere, because I don't believe the complexity of human moral and ethical viewpoints can easily be shoehorned into a system designed to make playing an RPG more interesting."

Having said that, I like to think I'm Chaotic Good but worry that I'm actually Lawful Neutral

• Like 2

I've done three tests and I've got chaotic good, chaotic evil and true neutral 

• Like 1