• Neutral Good
    • True Neutral
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Chaotic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Looks like I'm either True Neutral or Neutral Good [they were tied]. Other times, I've got Chaotic Neutral, so...*shrug* 

53 minutes ago, Sally said:

It's hard to know whether you're doing so because when a test is loaded like this one, you want to be judged a good person.....

^This.

Although if you truly align as Evil you just dgaf and choose whatever answers you will choose anyway.

• Like 1
Sarah-Sylvia

I do think the test wasn't the best made, or at least there's often times I felt like I didn't have the right options to pick from. Which is why I think I'm actually neutral good, if it was a bit more flexible. But it's interesting that chaotic and neutral were so close together for me XD.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I do think the test wasn't the best made, or at least there's often times I felt like I didn't have the right options to pick from. Which is why I think I'm actually neutral good, if it was a bit more flexible. But it's interesting that chaotic and neutral were so close together for me XD.

I just feel sad that no one else here is Neutral Evil like me. :(

• Like 1
Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I usually get neutral or chaotic neutral. Works for me

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I just feel sad that no one else here is Neutral Evil like me. :(

We may be, but are just giving ourselves points we don't really deserve.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sally said:

We may be, but are just giving ourselves points we don't really deserve.

That's it! I'm just honest with myself. :D

• Like 2

Usually I get neutral good, occasionally I get something like chaotic neutral, but I’ve never gotten lawful or evil anything on these tests unless I was purposely aiming for that result. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Skylord said:

Usually I get neutral good, occasionally I get something like chaotic neutral, but I’ve never gotten lawful or evil anything on these tests unless I was purposely aiming for that result. 

If only we had tangible evidence that people were cooking the books....

UsiresAedon

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

• Like 1

There’s a more detailed 5x5 alignment, but I’m still probably True Neutral on that one. The description for Neutral Impure (Schemer) also kind of describes me though.

XMNcb2TefU75w1URNPx_o3cIhREQFtSpgAyxNJ7E

• Like 5

According to buzzfeed test, I got neutral good. 

I did the longer test and also got neutral good, though it was close to true neutral and lawful good

Detailed Results:

Spoiler

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XX (2)

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
53 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

There’s a more detailed 5x5 alignment, but I’m still probably True Neutral on that one. The description for Neutral Impure (Schemer) also kind of describes me though.

XMNcb2TefU75w1URNPx_o3cIhREQFtSpgAyxNJ7E

Yep chaotic neutral still fits me :P

• Like 2

I took the Heywise quiz, and it gave me true neutral.  I'm just wondering why there isn't a chaotic neutral >;3

• Like 1
Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

Screenshot-20220531-074648-Samsung-Inter

I think some of these tests I get bogged down in the semantics on, but this sounds about right. I'd put myself about right on the corner of trus neutral and chaotic evil, although i think it's open to interpretation.

• Like 1
TheSmolFoxWeeb

I am probably the textbook definition of chaotic good lmao

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
On 5/31/2022 at 2:50 PM, Lysandre, the Star-Crossed said:

Screenshot-20220531-074648-Samsung-Inter

I think some of these tests I get bogged down in the semantics on, but this sounds about right. I'd put myself about right on the corner of trus neutral and chaotic evil, although i think it's open to interpretation.

I'd like a link please. Your screenshots are too small for me to read 😱

Hmmm -- according to Gloomy's details, lawful good is a Crusader.  I don't (want to) think of my self as a crusader, but maybe I sound like one to others.   Ick.

• Like 1
On 6/2/2022 at 1:52 AM, alsjeblieft said:

I'd like a link please. Your screenshots are too small for me to read 😱

He's Chaotic Evil. 😈

At last @Lysandre, the Star-Crossed welcome, to the world of evil. ^_^

I'm Neutral Evil. :evil:

J. van Deijck
31 minutes ago, Calliers said:

He's Chaotic Evil. 😈

I'm afraid that wasn't my question :ph34r:

1 hour ago, alsjeblieft said:

I'm afraid that wasn't my question :ph34r:

Oh, I thought you wanted to SEE the screenshot to SEE what he scored, my bad.

J. van Deijck
12 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Oh, I thought you wanted to SEE the screenshot to SEE what he scored, my bad.

No, I wanted the link, the letters are too small for me :D

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

No, I wanted the link, the letters are too small for me :D

Oh, I thought you were mad at me for a sec there. :lol:

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed
On 6/2/2022 at 3:15 AM, Sally said:

Hmmm -- according to Gloomy's details, lawful good is a Crusader.  I don't (want to) think of my self as a crusader, but maybe I sound like one to others.   Ick.

You ever see the third Captain America movie? Basically think of Lawful Good versus Chaotic Good as mirroring the heroes who fought against submitting to the authority of the world's governments as opposed to those who bent the knee. Both sides are good people, one is willing to defy laws and customs while the other isn't.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Lysandre, the Star-Crossed said:

You ever see the third Captain America movie? Basically think of Lawful Good versus Chaotic Good as mirroring the heroes who fought against submitting to the authority of the world's governments as opposed to those who bent the knee. Both sides are good people, one is willing to defy laws and customs while the other isn't.

I've seen the third Captain America movie but can't for the life of me remember what goes on in there. They're all a blur honestly. :lol:

• Like 1
DemonicEnby

Well. True neutral, I did a test before answering, though I did have suspicions beforehand.

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

So yes, I am not very surprised and should be glad I never did participate in a pen and paper role playing game, as the DM probably would get a conniption (or three) with (or because of) me.

Though the closeness too chaotic neutral and neutral evil does make a lot of sense too.

JTzsXHMHi05MWOywCcNFvjfOWV2dmjVGRzKyvvqX

And just for the heck of it - fuck yes, I am Cloud. XD

(sinking into the ground, embarrassed with Yuffie and no effing word to Heidegger whatsoever. Nope, just nope. NOPE. Happening - NEVER!!!)

• Like 2
DemonicEnby

Though that Sephiroth is following after that and I feel a tad proud for that. Well. It is a tad telling, no? 

But whatever. 

Just going with the following (and yes, I am aware that I might be late to the party):

Spoiler

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I've seen the third Captain America movie but can't for the life of me remember what goes on in there. They're all a blur honestly. :lol:

Civil War was more like Avengers 3, really. As Winter Soldier was Avengers 2. Besides other movies featuring plotlines revolving around Infinity Stones as the MacGuffin, these movies laid the base for the plot of Infinity War/Endgame.

(Yes, I do have hard copies of these movies, in addition the the Disney+ subscription. Never mind me! 😄)

10 minutes ago, DemonicEnby said:

Though that Sephiroth is following after that and I feel a tad proud for that. Well. It is a tad telling, no? 

But whatever. 

Just going with the following (and yes, I am aware that I might be late to the party):

Reveal hidden contents

I've always loved Sephiroth's theme, I like the part where they go "Sephiroth!". :)

DemonicEnby
4 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I've always loved Sephiroth's theme, I like the part where they go "Sephiroth!". :)

Have had that one as an MP3 for years already. And yes - it's just effing epic. 

😎

• Like 1