Hello! Desperate single

desperateboi

desperateboi

I am 18 years old and desperately in need of a gf. I'm willing to give up sex to have one every girl hates me so much... :( :( :( :( help?

La_Gioconda

Umh... I didn't really get it. Is this girl uniterested in sex or just unintrested in you? You know, being desperate is a big turn off for a lot of girls. Or do you just want to have a girlfriend, any would do??

Anyway, welcome to AVEN. I hope you'll find some answers here.

I hate to break it to ya but giving up sex isn't exactly going to find you a girlfriend! Just ask girls who turn you down what it is they don't like, then work on that.

Welcome. I echo the others is it a specific girl? And yes being depserate can be a turn off for women. Take things gently. If you want to tell us more about your situation please do so.

Glitter Spock

Being asexual isn't about giving up sex—that's celibacy. Being asexual is about not wanting sex with others in the first place, so we don't actually give up anything. :wink:

desperately in need of a gf.

Why do you feel you need a girlfriend?

Freed_Spirit

Just don't give up :cake::cake::cake: Welcome.

Definitely, being desperate scares 'em off! It really does... every time I meet a desperate man, I am like... oh man, this dude is a psycho stalker on the loose here... So don't be desperate, and then maybe you'll have better luck.

Archived