Hello, and a small intro

PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe

Hi. I've been lurking for a few months, but decided to finally register. I remember someone in high school jokingly calling me asexual and I just sort of ignored it (having thought that they just made the term up). Recently, however, a friend of mine has started insisting that it isn't possible to not want sex. This sparked the memory from high school and I decided to do a little research and found my way here. It turns out that asexual is an excellent description of myself. It's nice to know there are others that are similar to me and that I'm not some freak of nature.

Holly

Welcome to AVEN! Have some :cake:

It's incredible when that little light in your head turns on, and you go 'ooooohhhh', isn't it? :P Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome! I'm glad you did research and looked for something to explain it! Sometimes I worry that a lot of people who don't like sex are forced, by family, friends, partners, etc., to learn to like it, but never fully do, but act like they do to appease people...

So I'm glad you found us!

Have some :cake: and, again, welcome!

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

You're not alone here.

Enjoy AVEN.

PlainJaneDoe

I much appreciate the warm welcome, as well as the offers of cake and tea. This is the first forum I've ever joined, and I was pretty nervous signing up. I hope to get over the nervousness and contribute at least occasionally.

Good Morning Bigfoot biped walk so straight

:cake:

Sometimes I just go random.

Freed_Spirit

Welcome MdnghtFyre! :cake::cake: for you. Such a lovely feeling, reading someone else's post and knowing you feel the same way. AVEN rocks.

Archived