Short film ACES (2022)

Rynn

It's adorable and I came across it randomly and you should watch it.

• Like 14

It jumped around a little, probably could have done with more dialogue and a better build up, but it got the message across, and it was quite enjoyable

This made my gay little heart explode!😍

Screenshot_20220217-164442_kindlephoto-3

• Like 3

The production of the film, acting and directing are very decent. The story though, to me at least, felt awkward. No way I could relate personally and as an ace with a film that starts with two people flirting. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Abhorred said:

The production of the film, acting and directing are very decent. The story though, to me at least, felt awkward. No way I could relate personally and as an ace with a film that starts with two people flirting. 

It was good, but I would say, not entirely grounded in reality. We all need a little movie magic from time to time though, no? 🙂

18 minutes ago, Calliers said:

We all need a little movie magic from time to time though, no?

Not me, I can't relate when stories have a happy ending. In this one I found awkward that they chose this storyline to talk about an ace character. Aceness seemed like a detail in Phoebe's character anyway, nothing much, just a tiny thing.

4 minutes ago, The Abhorred said:

Not me, I can't relate when stories have a happy ending. In this one I found awkward that they chose this storyline to talk about an ace character. Aceness seemed like a detail in Phoebe's character anyway, nothing much, just a tiny thing.

No happy ending?

ghows-PA-48ca09bd-4d4d-4f79-a849-5bc33c9

Blueberry Pie

A little awkward at times, but cute!

• 7 months later...
Jordan-Paige Sudduth

This is actually my short film! Thanks for sharing it on here — it’s great to read everyone’s feedback! 
- Jordan-Paige Sudduth (ACES Writer/Director/Creator)

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
fantastic mx. foxglove

(Below is an official, green mod message)

Hello,

As part of our project to archive and index resources posted in World Watch, this thread is being archived and moved to the 2022 Archive forum.

To visit the Archive, see this link: https://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/108-world-watch-archive/

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to myself or another moderator via PM.

Best,

fantastic mx. foxglove

Arcade moderator and covering moderator for World Watch

Edited by fantastic mx. foxglove