New Asexual Identity Name FINALE

SleuthArt

What name do we want? Final Round  

28 members have voted

1. 1. OUR FINALISTS

• Nemosexual
    • Black Stripe Asexual
    • Onyx Ace

So, here we are, folks. We have arrived at the top three. We've lost a lot of brave souls, like nopsexual, nullsexual, nisexual, J.A.N.U.S. Ace and Cake Person. To enter the final, this term needed 4+ votes! 

In the lead is nemosexual (my personal favourite), with Onyx Ace and Black Stripe Asexual tied in second! (from the last poll)

"I am simply going to clarify I am an asexual who never feels sexual attraction" also received 4 votes but will not be included in this poll! To clarify this, simply do not vote in this finale vote/comment down below! (but anyone is allowed to vote in this, even if they do not wish to use the term)

(I honestly respect everyone who does not want a new micro label and everyone is free to not use it and continue to ID as just ace, this is just for people who would like to use a new micro label (or think a new micro label would be nice!))

To summarise, for the final time:

This term means 'An asexual who does not currently experience sexual attraction/intrinsic sexual desire (so this term can include ace-flux, ace-spike and ppl who have experienced sexual attraction in the past). This does not include ppl who have negligible/faint/weak sexual attraction in the present/on an ongoing basis. This asexual is NOT necessarily sex-averse/repulsed and may have any type of libido.'

Once again I lean toward Black Stripe, but I'll admit I don't mind onyx ace. My only hang up with it is a lifetime love affair with pokemon makes me think more about a snake made out of rocks than the black colored semi-precious stone.

Nemosexual I just can't take seriously, I'm sorry.

20 minutes ago, Vemmaren said:

Once again I lean toward Black Stripe, but I'll admit I don't mind onyx ace. My only hang up with it is a lifetime love affair with pokemon makes me think more about a snake made out of rocks than the black colored semi-precious stone.

Nemosexual I just can't take seriously, I'm sorry.

fairplay, I know Nemo is a silly one, which is why I like it, but it can just be a more specific term for something else! No worries :P

Black stripe (without the space) is the name of series of old Toshiba TVs, so natural choice for moi. ;)

I like the early models anyway; the later ones are meh at best.

Archived