AVEN flickr group

AVENguy

Can this be the official AVEN Flickr group?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Before I vote, I'd like to know what would be the effect if this did have the official PT stamp compared to if it didn't. I'm very fuzzy on the purpose of the Flickr group in general.

If this was an official PT group, for instance, would Static Content members have blanket permission to put any of the photos on the front page? Would I have blanket permission to put them in AVENues? Would visibility-oriented people have blanket permission to send them to newspapers?

Or would it just be like "Here are some random photos taken by AVENites that the PT likes!"?

Good question.

Because we haven't clarified things, it's not really too clear what this means. I would say that it would empower the static content team to link to this if they wanted (though I would encourage some opt-in system before we actually made a feed of flickr photos on the homepage.)

Really what it means it that PT now "owns" the account, rather than it being an account that I personally own and operate, so PT can do with it as we please (which hopefully will link in with the frontpage eventually, as images are killer.)

Hmm.

Okay, delegating stuff so that DJ doesn't have to do it all sounds good. I shall vote "yes", but look forward to further discussion.

Archived