70 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Christmas Drink

• Hot Chocolate
    • Hot Apple Cider
    • Eggnog
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Chocolatastic AroAce

Can't go wrong with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate, especially one with candy canes in it. Chocolate and peppermint just embody's Christmas.

On 12/24/2018 at 12:58 AM, Tintinfan said:

You forgot mulled wine as an option.

Oh yeah, I forgot about it. My family doesn't drink much alcohol, so I didn't see that around.

Glögg.

Boiling hot with raisins. Preferably strong so that it really clears your sinuses when you breathe in the hot alcohol fumes.

Glühwein. or mulled wine. but I always make my own with chunks of cinnamon, orange slices, cloves, star anise, piment, cardamom seeds, vanilla bean and brown sugar. 

and red wine of course.

and as a finishing touch a shot of Amaretto in the End.

Ah, the scent of Christmas 🎄

I made gingerbread latte a few days ago (regular latte with cinnamon and ginger and honey), it was great.

• 11 months later...

@CajunAce

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived