New Shirt Designs

Shockwave

deladangerous

Thank ya', Jeshaloo. :)

...Would you be so kind as to fix it so that the black shirt has the 'flaming asexual' print on the back like all the others? Maybe make the lettering all white so that it can be read? The picture looks way way cool to me on the black shirt, but it feels a little incomplete without the stuff on the back.

Oooh man, when I get some moneys, I'ma get me a couple of these new shirts. Maybe. Possibly.

And, uh, regarding what Spinneret said.. I do not mind if anybody somehow uses my shirt design to make a shirt for themself (not to sell it, if you make one and sell it, I might have to come step on you ;))... ONLY under the condition that anybody who does make a homemade shirt with my design must take a picture of themself wearing said shirt, and post it in the photo thread. :D

Hallucigenia

I'm okay with people making their own private personal use of my shirt design, as well.

Thank ya', Jeshaloo. :)

...Would you be so kind as to fix it so that the black shirt has the 'flaming asexual' print on the back like all the others? Maybe make the lettering all white so that it can be read? The picture looks way way cool to me on the black shirt, but it feels a little incomplete without the stuff on the back.

can do. I'm also going to make a white version of g-bird and Keef's shirt, I just don't have photoshop on my lappy yet so I'm doing a lot of computer hopping to get that done.

and spinneret, although I would prefer that people buy from the AVENstore, since it supports AVEN, I'm not gonna stop you if you'd like to make your own shirts. :) just please clear it with the designer of the image you're using first.

and I've made a note of this in the store, but for anyone doing visibility work (pride, talks at GLBT groups, etc.) who would like to sell some t-shirts, if you let me know ahead of time I can wrangle some bulk discounts for ya.

Dela, Hallu and Jesh, thank you kindly. I definitely wouldn't do anything without the designer's explicit permission. This is a very theoretical question, until I have more spare time anyway.

* just a note - cafe press doesn't allow black t-shirts to have designs on the back (at least not in the free shops anyway)

oops, I just found that out the hard way, Triple A.

Dela-- d'you want me to do some photoshoppin' to put the two images together for the front of the shirt?

Archived