Let's Go Eevee+Pikachu

i3utterflyeffect

Let's Go Eevee + Let's Go Pikachu  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which one are you planning to get?

• Let's Go Pikachu
    • Let's Go Eevee
    • Both
    • Neither
  2. 2. Are you getting the pokeball plus?

• Yes
    • No

i3utterflyeffect

Let's Go Eevee and pikachu is coming out tomorrow! I'm personally really excited. I'll be getting let's go eevee-- since Eevee's my favorite pokemon.

Oh wow I had no idea it was coming out tomorrow - I clearly haven't been keeping track very well! I'm not planning to get the game right away (because yikes $60), but I'll probably just watch some other people play through it and pick it up on sale or used in a few months. To be honest, I still haven't had time to wrap up Ultra Moon 😅.

100% going to get the Eevee version though 😁.

Ms. Carolynne

I want to get the Eevee version.

I'm going to wait on it though, I have quite the backlog.

I got Eevee and it is so amazing. But I am not a fan of the wild pokemon encounters anymore. There is no battle so the grinding takes such a long time. 

I wanted to get one of the games but where I live they're so expensive ($80 for the game alone). 😕 oh well, I can just watch youtubers do gameplays of it.

I'm so pleasantly surprised at the poll results. Everyone I'm talking to says they're getting Pikachu, but Eevee is a no-brainer to me. I guess I have Pikachu-burnout or something, but Eevee is too adorable. 😍

9 minutes ago, Polygon said:

I'm so pleasantly surprised at the poll results. Everyone I'm talking to says they're getting Pikachu, but Eevee is a no-brainer to me. I guess I have Pikachu-burnout or something, but Eevee is too adorable. 😍

YES Eevee is so adorable!!! I love the way he is reacting to things.

Archived