shopping... for lingerie!

Elf people

LOL! I KNOW. I want a Shut Up Nerf bat. Perhaps when you hit someone with it it says, 'Shut UP!'

Cate

• 2 weeks later...
VivreEstEsperer

I don't think I've ever been in a lingerie shop.

Okay, I have, since I've gone through Macy's and such, but I've never bought anything there.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place where I buy underwear. Oh...maybe Jockey or something like that. I guess perhaps that could be considered lingerie since they have lingerie type stuff, but it's not really.

The point of this post is that I have thankfully never had to deal with that, so kudos to you for having gotten thru it....

I don't mind underwear shopping, the only thing that bugs me is: THONGS! Why do all women own thongs now? And they all swear they are comfortable...how can it be when it's ass floss?? Besides that, I guess I'm sort of different then what other people have posted here, I don't mind shopping for it, if I need some. I like nice underwear. But no thongs. And I don't bring my friends with me to buy underwear, that's just weird.

I do have some lingerie stuff that I where once in awhile for my boyfriend (sorry if that grosses any of you out!), he likes it so hey whatever.

I like silky things, they feel nice, but I don't go with a group and thongs are so uncomfortable. I don't understand those, either. What I really don't get about those is how much they cost. We're talking about an eyepacth on two rubber bands (basically) so why do they cost $25 or more?! For that kind of money I want someone to wash them for me and put them away after I wear them.

Cate

Live R Perfect
We're talking about an eyepacth on two rubber bands (basically) so why do they cost $25 or more?! For that kind of money I want someone to wash them for me and put them away after I wear them.Cate

PMSL! :lol: Great definition!

Cates Dictionary:

Thong (n) - an eyepatch on two rubber bands, costing $25 or more

Archived