A Weird Kind of Attraction......

Roidgy

This is gonna be real silly i promise im not a troll

I am asexual and aromantic, ive only felt either of those attractions once or twice in my whole life.

But..... let me tell you about my girlfriend.

She is 6'0" and 280 pounds. She is VERY FAT (and she loves it).

I dont ever feel sexual or romantic attraction to her.

But whenever i think about her big belly..... i just feel this HUGE animalistic urge..... to just jump on it and start slapping.

And then i cant stop thinking about! Its not sexual in any way.... just wanna slap it!!! I cant describe to you how strong this urge is!! Sometimes i start pounding on the table.

And then i start thinking about my other friends with big bellies, and i feel the same way. The bigger the belly, the stronger the urge.

Is this a kink? Is this mental illness?? Am i just weird??? Im so sorry for making this post

im going to ruin my reputation with this i can feel it

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
1 hour ago, Roidgy said:

Is this a kink?

You know, I think it may just be.

1 hour ago, Roidgy said:

Is this mental illness?? Am i just weird???

Not at all. It's not a 'disease' of any kind. It's a part of you. Accept that part of yourself and realize that, while you may think of it as weird, it may be because you know no one else with similar desires. This part of yourself is diverse and, yes, that diversity makes it all the more worthwhile to be considered a  BEAUTIFUL experience. Trust me, I speak from experience here.

All The Best,

The Angel of Eternity

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Roidgy Also, I have to admit that last night, this post about your 'weird attraction' made me chuckle!

54 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

@Roidgy Also, I have to admit that last night, this post about your 'weird attraction' made me chuckle!

Lol, same.

I don't think it's sexual at all, but...some people just have weird little quirks, like whenever I see a puppy I have an urge to kiss it's nose or put my mouth over it OMG I'm so weird, but it's true! I never really do it, well...maybe once or twice in the past.

Anthracite_Impreza

It could be a kink, but it could just be one of your idiosyncrasies ;) Sometimes I get the urge to nose-boop my snails' eyestalks. Sometimes I like to turn my dog's ears inside out cos it's funny. Sometimes I want to weave my arms or hands in the cars' steering wheels or rims, though mostly Clutch, cos he's my snuggle-bumper ❤️

We're all a little odd ;) 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
2 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

We're all a little odd ;) 

I know I am!

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

I know I am!

You're very odd ;)

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
1 minute ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You're very odd ;)

Yes I am. So are you, fren. |-/

Anthracite_Impreza
3 minutes ago, Princess Merida said:

I'm sure I'm odder than all of you combined

I'm not accepting that, being the weirdest is my only achievement in life.

4 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I'm not accepting that, being the weirdest is my only achievement in life.

It sounds like we need a big event to find out who is the weirdest. My guess is that we're all equally as weird and beautiful in our own ways.

@Anthracite_Impreza

when i found out about your carsonas i found it really funny but also endearing

i have a picture on my computer called "pregnant car anatomy" and it makes me go hysterical whenever i look at it

Anthracite_Impreza
23 minutes ago, Princess Merida said:

It sounds like we need a big event to find out who is the weirdest. My guess is that we're all equally as weird and beautiful in our own ways.

A competition I might actually win? Count me in.

5 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

@Anthracite_Impreza

when i found out about your carsonas i found it really funny but also endearing

i have a picture on my computer called "pregnant car anatomy" and it makes me go hysterical whenever i look at it

Baby cars are the cutest things ever, just sayin'.

@Anthracite_Impreza

i can understand that but something about an anatomical chart of Car Uterus and Car Mammaries just gets to me, i love engineering and mechanics so the thought of "being into cars" and yet not reveling in their actual car-like qualities is... confusing.

But anyway none of my interests are very weird, im pretty boring

Anthracite_Impreza
26 minutes ago, Roidgy said:

@Anthracite_Impreza

i can understand that but something about an anatomical chart of Car Uterus and Car Mammaries just gets to me, i love engineering and mechanics so the thought of "being into cars" and yet not reveling in their actual car-like qualities is... confusing.

But anyway none of my interests are very weird, im pretty boring

Obviously, in RL, the more mechanical the better. In my fictional life I'm willing to allow a bit of biology in just because it's Pixar and they're somewhat biological in canon. In my headcanon though they're mechano-biological, based on mechanical engineering as much as possible (hence why they have oil and not blood). Mammary glands are not required when real cars have bleed nipples :P

I'm sure you have some weird interests, like slapping podgy bellies ;)

Your post made me chuckle so hard! I don't think it's a mental illness, and it's not stupid to make such post. Is it a kink? I don't know. Is it weird? Yes, but in a funny way :D

I have this habit of slapping butts. Though I slap butts of only my family members 24/7, I do get an urge to slap the butt of someone I don't know, if they have a nice butt. I try hard to control my urge by playing with my fingers or wringing my hands. It's a total non-sexual, non-romantic act, I just love butts A LOT. So no, you aren't alone in this, haha.  

On 8/29/2018 at 4:01 AM, Madao said:

Your post made me chuckle so hard! I don't think it's a mental illness, and it's not stupid to make such post. Is it a kink? I don't know. Is it weird? Yes, but in a funny way :D

I have this habit of slapping butts. Though I slap butts of only my family members 24/7, I do get an urge to slap the butt of someone I don't know, if they have a nice butt. I try hard to control my urge by playing with my fingers or wringing my hands. It's a total non-sexual, non-romantic act, I just love butts A LOT. So no, you aren't alone in this, haha.  

Lol my mom's the same way XD she just me in the habit, so we usually run around the house play fighting and butt slapping, lol we're so weird my aunt's the same way too, so when we all get together it's a crazy fest.

I was just about to write my introduction to this forum when I look into this post and, man, this made me chuckle. But I have to say, I can relate quite much. Those things, at least for me, tend to make my day waaay better. 

Archived