Am I Biromantic?

deletethisplz

deletethisplz

Hi!

So... After alot, but really ALOT of thinking. I'm still not sure.

I am 100% asexual. That's for sure. 

I first thought that I also was aromantic, because I don't always like romantic stuff.

But sometimes I do like someone to be with. And slowly I started to feel this could be a boy or a girl.

Because one time I could really like this one boy, but the other moment I like this girl.

I do think about kissing and cuddling. Nothing more. With both men and women.

But with girls I am like; oh wait. I can't think of that.

What do you guys think?

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Romantic and Aromantic Orientations.

TheAP

Questions about Asexuality mod

Lady Constellation

This does sound like you are biromantic. Having romantic feelings for two genders, which is what you describe by the sound of it, is biromantic. 

GutsyCowardLep

wanting a romantic relationship with male or female appears to make you a biromantic.

CatsClubsNCake
On 8/22/2018 at 5:28 PM, followthehorse said:

I do think about kissing and cuddling. Nothing more. With both men and women.

But with girls I am like; oh wait. I can't think of that.

I DEFINETELY know what you mean!!

It's like, I could imagine it, and it's not that bad, but it's like... am I just forcing it? 

It's kind of like I feel like I could be into both, but so far have only had crushes on guys (if you can call them crushes)

But at the same time it feels like I'm just fooling myself into believing I could be romantically attracted to girls?

It's soooo confusiiinggg someone helllpppp

deletethisplz
On 8/25/2018 at 5:51 AM, CatsClubsNCake said:

I DEFINETELY know what you mean!!

It's like, I could imagine it, and it's not that bad, but it's like... am I just forcing it? 

It's kind of like I feel like I could be into both, but so far have only had crushes on guys (if you can call them crushes)

But at the same time it feels like I'm just fooling myself into believing I could be romantically attracted to girls?

It's soooo confusiiinggg someone helllpppp

Yes! Exactly that! Even though sometimes I think I like this girl. But then I don't know if it's real or just platonic. But wanting to kiss can't be platonic. But then I am not sure anymore.

deletethisplz
On 8/23/2018 at 4:31 AM, Lady Constellation said:

This does sound like you are biromantic. Having romantic feelings for two genders, which is what you describe by the sound of it, is biromantic. 

On 8/23/2018 at 7:38 AM, GutsyCowardLep said:

wanting a romantic relationship with male or female appears to make you a biromantic.

Then I guess I am biromantic. Even though I still feel weird thinking that.😂

CatsClubsNCake
28 minutes ago, followthehorse said:

Yes! Exactly that! Even though sometimes I think I like this girl. But then I don't know if it's real or just platonic. But wanting to kiss can't be platonic. But then I am not sure anymore.

Sometimes I'll have a dream kissing a girl and I'll wake up just like "wtf... wHat DoEs thAt mEaN" because it seems like something I wouldn't mind doing 😂

deletethisplz
On 8/27/2018 at 12:22 AM, CatsClubsNCake said:

Sometimes I'll have a dream kissing a girl and I'll wake up just like "wtf... wHat DoEs thAt mEaN" because it seems like something I wouldn't mind doing 😂

Yes! I have had those kind of dreams too! Haha😂

When I found out I was asexual I started thinking if i would like both boys and girls (only from curiosity). Then I started thinking a LOT about girls, and i was like, am I faking it? Am I just forcing myself to feel stuff about ex. My classmate? Maybe i am just straight after all. Still it confuses me....but I know how you feel and I think you are biromantic but the only way to be sure of it is to date a person of the same sex and see if you are comfortable with :)

Archived