Ticklish?

M51

Are you ticklish?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • A little but not really, or yes but only in one/a few very specific locations.
    • Not at all

yeah, i can be really sensitive to that sort of thing. of course, whenever people try to tickle me, i get really violent. not on purpose, just as a reflex.

Children of the sloth

I'm really ticklish. I don't like being touched because of this tickling sensation.

Lady Heartilly

My stomach and my neck are really bad. I can't stand being touched there because they're so ticklish.

yeah, i can be really sensitive to that sort of thing. of course, whenever people try to tickle me, i get really violent. not on purpose, just as a reflex.

hehe reminds me of my friend. You'd get a karate chop if you tried to tickle her and she couldn't help it, it was just a reflexive action

I fight back too if I'm capable, and I usually get really angry after so people get the point although I haven't been ticked since elementary school when I was really young (my brother and sister would both gang up on me to try and tickle me until I peed myself but my amazing bladder control foiled their plans)

there was that time around grade seven and eight when guys and girls would poke other girls in their hips to "tickle" them but it never tickled me it only hurt and after my violent reactions the first couple of times no one EVER did it to me again :twisted:

Generally I'm very ticklish.

Sometimes I can't even scratch my foot, but other times no matter how hard someone tries I don't react, and occassionally I have a more defensive reaction.

One of my friends came up to me and grabbed my knee once, and I just gave her a "why did you do that" look and she said "Oh, I guess you aren't ticklish then." which I thought very strange since my family had always told me I was very ticklish.

I used to have "tickle fights" with my dad and bro when I was small, but I just see tickling as a way of annoying people now.

Okay, so aside from the fact that my theory has been totally debunked... :?

Does anyone like being tickled? Why do we even do it if it is so unpleasant for everyone? And moreover, it seems to me that people use it to flirt. Why would you do something unpleasant as a way of flirting?

Children of the sloth
Okay, so aside from the fact that my theory has been totally debunked... :?

Does anyone like being tickled? Why do we even do it if it is so unpleasant for everyone? And moreover, it seems to me that people use it to flirt. Why would you do something unpleasant as a way of flirting?

I thought it was for teasing people.

And moreover, it seems to me that people use it to flirt. Why would you do something unpleasant as a way of flirting?

I dunno, I've always preferred a good pillow fight, myself. :wink:

I'm not ticklish. I am, however, highly protective of my ribs and other 'vulnerable' areas after having had a few people try killing me. (Long story.)

People tend to mistake my extremely hostile reaction to attempt to poke, tickle, or otherwise do anything to my sides and stomach as ticklishness, however.

People tend to mistake my extremely hostile reaction to attempt to poke, tickle, or otherwise do anything to my sides and stomach as ticklishness, however.

I get the same thing. People will ask me if I'm ticklish and when I say I'm not they'll try to tickle me and I'm likely to start swinging. Then they're all, "Oh, so you ARE ticklish!"

Uh, no. I'm not fond of tickle-like touching. It bothers me when people to it to me (not only because it hurts) and I tend to not do it to other people. I might poke a friend once in a while just to see her jump, but I don't participate when my friends are all tickling one person and beckon me to join them. Generally, I tend to try to help the tickle victim out of being tickled.

No, I don't like it. I generally find it very annoying.

If I'm in a playful mood, I presume it must be pleasant in a way because I laugh. And laughing feels good, right? (up until you get pains in your sides)

I don't think it's unpleasent for everyone, and I would have thought those that don't enjoy it, don't do it or they just do it to other people to annoy them.

Same goes for flirting.

Hallucigenia

I'm not wild about being tickled, but I do remember one time when my little brother (who was a lot littler then than he is now) kept coming up and trying to tickle me when I was reading, and I was trying to get him to go away, and so on and so forth. Finally he said:

"You know... I haven't been tickled in a long time."

It turned out he was doing the whole thing to try to get me to tickle him back. So clearly some people enjoy it... :?

It's always embarrassing to go to the doctor and try to stiffle a giggle when he feels my stomach.

Hahah yeah! My doctor always has to feel my neck and I crumple into a big ball when she does and cry with laughter. I'm extremely ticklish everywhere but my neck is the worst spot.

I am really ticklish, pretty much everywhere. Hate being tickled though.

I'm horribly ticklish almost everywhere (I think the top of my head and the middle of my stomach are about the only places that don't get ticklish), and UNfortunately for me, everyone knows about it.

However, unfortunately for them, I have an almost involuntary and violent reaction. Elbows go flying and feet go kicking and usually it's so instinct I can't control it, or I've hit someone before I realized it and could stop.

But that's what they get for trying to be smartasses.

Damien Day

That's strange. Up to now I was totally in agreement that people with little interest in sex were not very ticklish. Certainly, the people around me tend to be more ticklish if highly-sexed. I have heard that statistically, women are less likely to easily tickled than men, and that does seem to be borne out from my own experience in life.

I used to be quite ticklish as a child, but lost most skin sensitivity once I reached puberty, so don't feel ticklish at all any more.

I tend to be fairly ticklish, but like with everything else I tend to become desensitised very quickly. But people have learnt not to touch me, so I tend to stay ticklish :?

Sleepy Snake

I was very ticklish when I was younger, but haven't been tickled in a while so I don't know if I have changed.

Wolf X Omega

I'm not ticklish, i pretend to be when my female friends tickle me and i don't laugh, then they make the sad puppy face and i give in XD you cannot resist the sad puppy face

Archived