Do you have any tattooes??

wayward_zombie

wayward_zombie

hey! do you guys like/would like or have tats alredy? Let me know! Personally Ive always liked them a lot and I was thinking of getting one myself but im curious about you people!

I wish! 😔

1. Claddagh on my right hip
  2. Wizard on my right shoulder blade (my dad has the same wizard on his bicep)
  3. My grandmother's handwriting around my right wrist ("You are my sunshine")
  4. A feather with 3 birds on my left inside forearm
  5. A red ribbon for substance abuse/mental health awareness at my right wrist, above my grandmother's writing
  6. My mom's handwriting on my left inside forearm, below the feather ("oxoxox Mom :)")

2 more planned:

Phoenix, with "Until the very end" on my left upper arm

Deathly Hallows symbols on my right inside forearm

wayward_zombie
4 minutes ago, Rosendust said:

I wish! 😔

hah same :( but im planning on gettin one hopefully ! good luck to you too!!

wayward_zombie
3 minutes ago, .Lia said:

Claddagh on my right hip

Wizard on my right shoulder blade (my dad has the same wizard on his bicep)

My grandmother's handwriting around my right wrist ("You are my sunshine")

A feather with 3 birds on my left inside forearm

A red ribbon for substance abuse/mental health awareness at my right wrist, above my grandmother's writing

My mom's handwriting on my left inside forearm, below the feather ("oxoxox Mom :)")

2 more planned:

Phoenix, with "Until the very end" on my left upper arm

Deathly Hallows symbols on my right inside forearm

That's so so cool! :D which body part do you think hurt the most until now??

Just now, wayward_zombie said:

That's so so cool! :D which body part do you think hurt the most until now??

My grandmother's writing, because your wrist is bony. The more meat on you where you're getting tattooed, the less it HURTS (it still hurts, but it's more annoying than anything, really). I almost fell asleep when my feather was being done.

wayward_zombie
3 minutes ago, .Lia said:

My grandmother's writing, because your wrist is bony. The more meat on you where you're getting tattooed, the less it HURTS (it still hurts, but it's more annoying than anything, really). I almost fell asleep when my feather was being done.

oh i see :o thats cool! thanks!

Yatagarasu

I have a cherry blossom + 夢現 tattooed on my left wrist

Not at the moment, but I definitely plan to. I've asked a lot of people for advice, and they always get really excited talking about them, which makes me feel more assured about getting one, myself. I want to get one to commemorate Nakahara Chuuya, my favorite poet, the BTS logo, and probably something else...but I have time to figure that out. :D

everywhere and nowhere

Nope. And I probably couldn't, because it's definitely contraindicated for people with allergies.

scarletlatitude
16 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Nope. And I probably couldn't, because it's definitely contraindicated for people with allergies.

What kind of allergies? I have allergies and it hasn't impacted me. 

I have one on my right shoulder, on the back (shoulder blade area). It's the silhouette of my cat that I lost after 18 years, and a button behind it because her name was Buttons.  

I want to get:

- "expecto patronum" with a phoenix on my left collar bone

- charm bracelet type tattoo with a "charm" for every place I've traveled to... maybe around my ankle though? 

- semicolon on my left wrist... maybe as a butterfly

- lotus flower somewhere

- rose flower somewhere... I like the idea of a rose, but with "book" petals, so it looks like the flower is a book

Grumpy Alien

Heck yeah I do.

All black ink:

-Woodcut style peonies on my left forearm ~ purely aesthetic and my favorite tattoo of mine

-A triskelion (Celtic symbol) on my left wrist with S C W in white ink between lines (serenity, courage, and wisdom) ~ a symbol of my constant struggle with mental illness and a reminder of my ability to recover, indicates constant change/travel/journeys

-Ancient Nordic runes under my triskelion on my left wrist with black diamonds between each rune ~ stands for my ambitions in life like traveling and bettering myself

-A small ankh on my right wrist ~ Egyptian symbol of life

My flowers:

A name is required

Nope. nothing and nothing is going on there....
i believe that with everything i have medically i stick myself with enough needles as is (i dont want more)

and, i want to be buried in one piece (the only exception is if something can be used to save someone else's life) 

Alejandrogynous

I have two, an ace of spades on my inside arm and my own design of the Death tarot card around my hips and lower back.

I've been itching so much for another but I can't quite settle on what I want yet!

scarletlatitude
1 hour ago, Alejandrogynous said:

an ace of spades on my inside arm

That's a good idea! Secret ace. :ph34r:

I need to find a money tree. Then I can get all the tattoos I want 

Nah. And they say that people with hair dye allergies should avoid getting tattoos, and I have a very nasty hair dye allergy... which I discovered the hard way... so.

45 minutes ago, scarletlatitude said:

I need to find a money tree. Then I can get all the tattoos I want 

Share its location when you find it so we can all get tatted up!

I think tattoo's are really cool, but that I would second guess getting a tattoo to much to actually get one. Plus I have no idea what or where I would want to put one if I even thought of a design. I am kinda a baby when it comes to stinging pain though. I don't even have my ears pierced because it hurt so bad. Well I got one ear pierced then I wouldn't let them do the other... 

I'd love to get a tattoo one day, I don't have the money to pay for a good one at the moment though! I have no idea what I'd get, maybe something physicsy or spacey. Or something from a game.

2 hours ago, scarletlatitude said:

What kind of allergies? I have allergies and it hasn't impacted me.

Allergies to metals can prevent you from getting certain colour tattoos. For example, I'm allergic to chromate (chromium salts) and cobalt, which can be found in green and blue tattoo dyes respectively.

I have 21 tattoos as of current, most video game related and all done by me.

scarletlatitude
1 hour ago, Baam said:

I'd love to get a tattoo one day, I don't have the money to pay for a good one at the moment though! I have no idea what I'd get, maybe something physicsy or spacey. Or something from a game.

Allergies to metals can prevent you from getting certain colour tattoos. For example, I'm allergic to chromate (chromium salts) and cobalt, which can be found in green and blue tattoo dyes respectively.

Oh gotcha. :( That sucks. Maybe someday they'll make allergy free tattoos. 

1 hour ago, Norellia said:

I think tattoo's are really cool, but that I would second guess getting a tattoo to much to actually get one. Plus I have no idea what or where I would want to put one if I even thought of a design. I am kinda a baby when it comes to stinging pain though. I don't even have my ears pierced because it hurt so bad. Well I got one ear pierced then I wouldn't let them do the other... 

That is true. It has to be something that you are okay with seeing forever, which is a big decision. I got mine when my cat died because it actually made me feel better, like she was still with me. :)

compass star-right outside calf (covering an older tattoo)

14 inch tribal-left outside calf

skeleton with top hat-left inside forearm

snake on dagger-right outside forearm

sacred heart (yeah..I know...I'm an atheist:rolleyes:)-right bicep

black rose-left bicep

owl in tree-left hand

phoenix-left back shoulder

...so far...😉

I have none, but I may get some one day. 😏

I got the deathly hallows symbol on my back a while ago. Ive been hiding it from my parents lol 

Only have one - a small rose.   Have wanted more for years (yet another thing I keep putting off).  

Next one will most likely be this on the back of my neck:

Then...when I'm super brave...I'll get something like this (from right hip, across back, to left shoulder):

Lily flowers of course (preferably red w/ yellow center) 

Related image

@.Lia  I love the idea of mom's/grandmother's handwriting -- might have to add that to my list :) 

BobRossRules

Yep, here's what I have so far.... (my guide dog photo-bombed the last one).

Spoiler

29542773_2027934094199315_2499075633759819184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cfe09f66c0c63bb786c280ffb1e46ea9&oe=5B7A15C9

29572493_2027934090865982_2720383793869590347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=62dbde47b2358e3985a6463d89a03927&oe=5B7FD049

29542394_2027933744199350_3471937529222305470_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fecb74174ebce42989c84fdad0940448&oe=5B91159D

29572229_2027933330866058_7483912249912439736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=907066c182702bb0ab8a912d51c56b18&oe=5B92E118

I want to get a pine tree and a kiwi bird next.

wayward_zombie
6 hours ago, faraday☘ said:

Yep, here's what I have so far.... (my guide dog photo-bombed the last one).

Hide contents

29542773_2027934094199315_2499075633759819184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=cfe09f66c0c63bb786c280ffb1e46ea9&oe=5B7A15C9

29572493_2027934090865982_2720383793869590347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=62dbde47b2358e3985a6463d89a03927&oe=5B7FD049

29542394_2027933744199350_3471937529222305470_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fecb74174ebce42989c84fdad0940448&oe=5B91159D

29572229_2027933330866058_7483912249912439736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=907066c182702bb0ab8a912d51c56b18&oe=5B92E118

I want to get a pine tree and a kiwi bird next.

Love this!! And your dog is so cute! :D

Dark Heart

I do not currently have any tattoos, but I do want one. For the longest time I've wanted a scroll-work bracelet design on my right wrist with a lotus flower as the focal point on the underside. I changed my mind to wanting it on my left wrist after I had wrist surgery and developed a scar --> I don't want to hide the scar.

After doing a bit of research, I discovered that the likelihood of me actually getting this tattoo in this specific location is next to nothing - the wrist is one of the most painful locations for getting a tattoo, and I have a low pain tolerance. My wrists are tiny - you can practically see the bones! In addition, it does not help that the veins located at my wrists are really close to the surface. I'll have to come up with a new plan.

Another tattoo that I've been tossing around in my head is a design that I made myself based on my initials. The best description I can give is if you were drunk and squinted a bit, it could pass for an abstract flower. I haven't officially decided on a location.

WobblyWallaby

My mom did tattoos and body piercings for a living when I was growing up so she has a lot of tattoos. I, personally, do not have any. I figure maybe someday I'll get one but the idea that it's a forever deal and someday I may hate it is not something I want. You could say I have commitment issues.

BobRossRules

With the exception of my first tattoo, I come pre-gamed before getting a tattoo!  Meaning numbing cream.  It really works for me and takes the edge off.  My pain tolerance is next to nothing.  I felt like I was going to die during my first one!  I also did a lot of uncontrollable twitching.  It was pretty embarrassing.  When I'm numb, however, I can relax and let the artist work.  Anyway, confessions of a super wimp.:D 

Archived