Your philosophy on life and how you display it

StormySky

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

I'm living up to the basic principle and philosophy of bushido & buddhism (Four Noble Truths,  Eightfold Path etc...).

• 2 months later...

I have anxiety and depression so pretty much I have two viewpoints on life depending on which part of me kicks in at any moment. 

1. Nothing matters. We are nothing, our world is nothing. Our entire perception of the universe is meaningless. 
  2. Everything matters, everybody hates everybody and we all just must prolong our inevitable deaths for as long as possible. 
On 5/29/2018 at 9:18 PM, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'm kind of a nihilist - life itself doesn't have any deeper meaning in my opinion. we just live and we die and it's up to us how we live it.

I used to identify with misanthropy, but now I feel I'm quite torn between love for people and fear of them + disgust towards their actions. it's pretty hard to explain.

I also believe that laugh can make a lot of things better. so I like to joke and to entertain. I like to make others smile. sometimes it really makes pain easier to bear. I'm also pretty hopeful and tend to see the positive side of things, trying to overcome anxiety that holds me back sometimes. I may seem like a living contradiction then :D

I have quite same feelings like you. I find life meaningless, however I try to compensate for it by learning about everything I come across. For me, my life is about absorbing every bit of knowledge, since there's just so much to explore and so much to be discovered. I also believe that instead of asking questions about why this happens and why not, one should just do their deeds and not keep high hopes. I tend to be a bit misanthropic too- I hate how people are always lying and can't love everyone unlike animals, who don't care about the appearance of the individual or their success. Words are short to explain my whole philosophy about life, to be honest. 

On 5/29/2018 at 4:48 PM, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'm kind of a nihilist - life itself doesn't have any deeper meaning in my opinion. we just live and we die and it's up to us how we live it.

I used to identify with misanthropy, but now I feel I'm quite torn between love for people and fear of them + disgust towards their actions. it's pretty hard to explain.

I also believe that laugh can make a lot of things better. so I like to joke and to entertain. I like to make others smile. sometimes it really makes pain easier to bear. I'm also pretty hopeful and tend to see the positive side of things, trying to overcome anxiety that holds me back sometimes. I may seem like a living contradiction then :D

Same here, I say life is absurd so just roll with it, be aware that nothing last forever but allow yourself forget from time to time.

I believe in God (but don't congregate with any sect) because I think it requires faith to become an atheist also, I would called myself agnostic but people will think I'm atheist.

I also believe religion and marriage are very important to society but if an individual can do without he\she should gladly do so while tolerating others. And I like to laugh

None of this matters in the end, where All Is One.

Just try not to do more damage along the way; in this world full of isolation and division, everyone is fucked up and damaged enough as it is, there's no need to add more to it.

Frankly... I mostly put it into inaction. Sitting out my lifetime in my hermit cave, spending it on distractions and the occasional online discussion.

Archived