Who is a friend of Mary-Jane?

Live R Perfect

Have you ever smoked marijuana?  

1. 1.

• Hell yeah! Marijuana IS my life, man!
    • Well... I have been known to dabble occasionally...
    • I used to smoke the stuff constantly, but have given up.
    • I tried it once or twice but never really enjoyed it.
    • Like Clinton, I smoked a joint but didn't inhale!
    • No, never.
    • Yu're kidding! It leads to harder stuff.

This poll is closed to new votes

Live R Perfect

Hiya! :)

I just looked at the Smokers poll and thought it might be an idea (not sure whether a good or bad one :? ) to post a follow-up poll on the subject of marijuana. I'm asking this question because I used to smoke marijuana quite heavily and used to think that this was somehow related to my lack of sex drive. These days, however, I very rarely partake in the stuff and I haven't noticed any dramatic increase in sex drive, so I guess that really did never have anything to do with it. So I'm really just interested to find out what proportion of us regularly, occasionally, used to, or never touch the wicked weed! :twisted:

Mary and I used to be on a first-name basis, but that was ten or twelve years ago. If I were to try it now, I'd be like a not-so-bright tom tabby who's gotten a bit too heavy into the catnip -- sittin'and staring at mothballs on the moon. Never was exactly a social experience, even back in the ol' halcyon days.

Worthless Poster

Naw... most of my friends do, but I don't want to get hooked into it. Plus, I have reaaalllly bad asthma and heart problems, too, so me thinks it would be a bad idea of something for me to do....

I don't take the pot. I don't even drink. Sobriety and me, we're like this. *indicates with middle finger wrapped around index finger*

Mr. Mackey: Uh, drugs are bad? M'kay?

I don't drink either. My dad rolls his eyes and says I'll get into it one day, but unless a nuclear power plant blows up and I get my brain fried with gamma rays, I doubt that'll ever happen :evil:

I havn't.

BUT....I think it should be leagalized. I mean....COME ON! EtOH is alot more harmful in large quantities than pot. But they both have some bad sides.

But i think it should be VERY legal....but whatever....maybe in a few years...

But i don't think i would smoke any though.

I'm affraid that i might like it.

So i wont give myself the oppertunity.

aPerfectCircle

I guess Id have to say one, althoughtI am in the process of quitting (day 2 only :P) and i am sick as a dog.

Hiya! :)

I just looked at the Smokers poll and thought it might be an idea (not sure whether a good or bad one :? ) to post a follow-up poll on the subject of marijuana. I'm asking this question because I used to smoke marijuana quite heavily and used to think that this was somehow related to my lack of sex drive. These days, however, I very rarely partake in the stuff and I haven't noticed any dramatic increase in sex drive, so I guess that really did never have anything to do with it. So I'm really just interested to find out what proportion of us regularly, occasionally, used to, or never touch the wicked weed! :twisted:

At concerts I go to you dont even need to smoke, you just inhale everybody else's smoke by accident and get "passively high" (like passive smoking, pot style...)

Oddly enough I'm strongly allergic to cigarette smoke but have no major problem with pot smoke. I would never become like a once a week user or anything like that, but it can be fun and I have no problem with it.

I've never smoked the stuff but I've done what Andy's talking about (getting high off others' smoke at concerts) and I must say it isnt a bad feeling at all :P

Anyone heard the song "Because I Got High" by Afroman?

Other marijuana songs (comedy or otherwise)

- Mindless Drug Hoover "The Reefer Song"

- Bob Marley "One Love"

- Peter Tosh "Legalise It"

- 311 "Rub A Dub"

- Cypress Hill "Insane In The Brain"

And for those who like old music, my friend Ryan recommends "Gimme a Reefer" by Bessie Smith from around 1933.

Live R Perfect
Cypress Hill "Insane In The Brain"

Surely you mean:

Cypress Hill (Pretty much every tune they ever wrote) !

:D

I tried it a few times, but it's pointless. I get hit by a wave of fear 4 out of 5 times while everyone else is hit by a wave of happiness :?

Drinking is fun, though :)

I don't think I ever could smoke anything :P I tend to avoid drinking as well, though I don't have much of an aversion to it...

Live R Perfect
I always feel an urge to ram a bong down a stoner's throat until they choke and die a slow, agonizing death... I know I should accept their lifestyle or whatever, but I can't help my violent urges.

:shock: Jeez... you're really quite scarey, aren't you?!

Remind me not to cross you...

Surely you mean:

Cypress Hill (Pretty much every tune they ever wrote) ! :D

True, true :P

And Dan, what's with the stoner music when u don't even smoke :P *rofl*

VivreEstEsperer

Why does the name Legolas automatically pop into my head when thinking about this poll? And where is he, anyway? Gosh. Hope he's okay/alive and that he comes back.

I don't smoke it myself, but my neighbours in the apartment I live in do. Let's just say on Saturday nights, I make sure to have a bag of Cheetos nearby, just in case. :P

Bestatued Head
Why does the name Legolas automatically pop into my head when thinking about this poll? And where is he, anyway? Gosh. Hope he's okay/alive and that he comes back.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope he comes back to the forum.

Archived