A Very Inexperienced Asexual Walks into a Website... ๐Ÿ˜…

Asharee

CirothUngol

Hiya Ashley ("Asharee", heh... anime much?) ^_^

Glad you joined AVEN and hope you've been able to find some of the answers you may have been seeking.

I realize I'm late to the party (shoulda brought cake), but just wanted to remind you to take the time and patience you need to determine the truth of your innate sexuality. Relax, enjoy life, and surround yourself with honest others who truly love and care for you. Truth always has a way of floating to the top.

ย 

Much love and be safe.

@CirothUngolย Thank you for your lovely welcome! And no, I'm glad you didn't bring any more cake... I'm absolutely stuffed, haha!ย 

Glad you got my nickname. My avid anime-watching high school friends gave me it a long time ago and it's stuck ever since!ย 

ย 

Sending lots of good vibes your way!

56 minutes ago, Asharee said:

@CirothUngolย Thank you for your lovely welcome! And no, I'm glad you didn't bring any more cake... I'm absolutely stuffed, haha!ย 

Glad you got my nickname. My avid anime-watching high school friends gave me it a long time ago and it's stuck ever since!ย 

ย 

Sending lots of good vibes your way!

LOL

I got my 'real' nickname back in '80 when I was between college and my real job. People are surprised it stuck. The father of two buddies of mine gave it to me. He was always calling people by anything but their real name. Two old guys that lived down the street from them over the years were, Hard-boiled Haggerty, a wrestler with no neckย (there was a physical resemblence and Lazarus. Supposedly the guy was 'rescued' from the gutter in Montreal.

Archived