More in Israel

Illina -z

I'll upload the content later, since you'll probably want translations .. If I have time I'll translate it.

Just wanted to let you know that on Sunday, Ronit from the Israeli forum was interviewed on a morning show, and it turns out that more people watch it than we suspected. She did GREAT and we had much positive response.

On the same day an article came out on the "24 hours" section of "Yediot Aharonot" without an interview. It partially treated asexuality as a phase, but it talked about AVEN's popularity and quoted a bit from the Israeli forum. We had people come into the Israeli forum thanks to that article, after all.

We've also had an increasing number of curious people lately thanks to the media's interest (wondering whether they or their family are asex)

Today's TimeOut magazine in Tel Aviv has another article about the Israeli forum. It gives a preview, sort of. A few quotes from an interview with me ("It's like sudoku. Everyone's excited about it but it just doesn't interest us") and from the forum ("I'm so happy to know I'm not alone!" "Was Hitler asexual and the deprivation caused the holocaust?"), some of the messages from trolls I kicked out ("you're just ugly! That's why you don't get any!") and the reason why I kick them out.

It ends with a mention of Bogeart's research and our attempt to add "asexual" to dating sites' categories.

All in all, it's another great article, happy happy joy joy. There's more coming up.

Archived