Any Disney Fans?

The_Reluctant_Dragon

The_Reluctant_Dragon

I am a HUGE Disney lover. I am a bit too obsessed. Literally, I want to work and live at Walt Disney World, and I want to die on a bench in front of the Walt and Mickey statue. When I do die, I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread all around all for of the parks. I also memorized all 56 current Walt Disney animated studios movies in order with the year they came out in. I also memorized all 18 current Pixar animated studios movies in order with the year they came out in. I'm working on memorizing the DisneyToon and live-action films. I'm VERY crazy. So, what is your favorite Disney and Pixar films? What are your favorite Disney and Pixar characters? And, which Disney park have you been to? I'm "middle-class," so, I've only been to Walt Disney World. Comment down below!

EmotionalAndroid

I love Disney, too! I actually used to work for Disney, though not in the parks, unfortunately. If I could, I'd totally live in Disneyland! It's my favorite place in the entire universe. I've only been to Disneyland and California Adventure, but I'd love to visit all the Disney parks of the world someday -- especially Tokyo Disney Sea.

I think my favorite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch. I've loved it (and been borderline obsessed with it) since it came out and I used to watch the spinoff TV series as well. For some reason the characters just resonated with me, and I really like that the film deals with really complex and heavy issues without dumbing them down for the audience.

Tangled is my favorite Disney film and Maximum is my favorite character.  Nothing cooler than a horse that can spar with a sword better than the humans!

Yeah, I love Disney, mostly Pixar though.

Favourite films: Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Incredibles and Mulan.

Favourite character: I actually don't know.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I am a HUGE Disney fan! 💖

My fav Disney Princess is Sleeping beauty!

My fav Disney Characters are Scar, Mufasa,and Simba.

My fav Disney movie....tha is ahard one... I have many favs! :D Well... I'd say the lion king, The hunchback of Notre dame(Probably didn't spell that right), Tangled, and Sleeping beauty are my favs!

I've never been to a Disney park 😔

Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I am a HUGE Disney fan! 💖

My fav Disney Princess is Sleeping beauty!

My fav Disney Character is Scar and Simba.

My fav Disney movie....hard one.. I'd say the lion king, The hunchback of Notre dame(Probably didn't spell that right), Tangled, and Sleeping beauty.

I've never been to a Disney park 😔

I have to ask, why is sleeping beauty your favorite princess?  I haven't seen the film in a long time but I recall for the vast majority of the film all she did was sleep.  

arekathevampyre

me !! But enjoy pixar more .

favourite films : UP , Zootopia , Sing , Brave , Mulan , Ratatouille (just a small portion of what I like) 

favourite characters : Merida , mulan , judy hopps , nick wilde , remy , carl , russell , ellie , kevin and dug (not forgetting the entire cast of Sing) 

(small portion of who I like) 

Been to the disneyland in Hong Kong . Wanted to go the one in Japan but too expensive . Gonna visit all the DISNEY PARKS when I visit the US . 

I love Lilo and Stitch. I remember watching the series after school when I was in 7th grade too. 

Eeyore and Elsa are two of my favorites. I actually think the film Frozen kind of meh, but I still like Elsa as a character. I also like the Disney Princesses. Scar is pretty cool too.

I've only been to the one in California. I've been there quite a few times since it's only like a 2 hour drive from where I live.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, Amathy said:

I have to ask, why is sleeping beauty your favorite princess?  I haven't seen the film in a long time but I recall for the vast majority of the film all she did was sleep.  

She has always stood out to me compared to the others growing up. Also, when I was little, I loved that movie, so her being my fav princess just stuck with me.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, Gloomy said:

I love Lilo and Stitch. I remember watching the series after school when I was in 7th grade too. 

Eeyore and Elsa are two of my favorites. I actually think the film Frozen kind of meh, but I still like Elsa as a character. I also like the Disney Princesses. Scar is pretty cool too.

I've only been to the one in California. I've been there quite a few times since it's only like a 2 hour drive from where I live.

Lilo and Stitch is great!

Elsa is awesome,too, even though Frozen was kind of meh, like you said.

The_Reluctant_Dragon

My favorite Disney movie is The Reluctant Dragon. It is Disney's first hybrid film (combining live action and animation) and their first documentary. It was released in 1941, with bad reviews, and low box office numbers. This was because people wanted animation, not information. Not only that, but, Pearl Harbor struct the same year, and, going to see a Disney documentary, instead of worrying about the beginning of World War II, was pretty stupid. It is still very interesting, it gives insight to the creation of Disney animated movies, like Pinocchio, Fantasia, Snow White, Dumbo, and Bambi, along with the classic "The Reluctant Dragon" short that played at the end. My favorite Disney character is The Reluctant Dragon himself. He sings my favorite Disney song too, "Upside Down Cake." The film is amazing and fascinating, while also having dragons and cake. And, you know how much asexuals like dragons and cake. It was just meant to be.

princesa_calavera

mytimehascome

Oh gosh, I love Disney. Disney is my goal in life. I hoping to get accepted into the Disney College Program!! There networking opportunities alone are amazing! I grew up going to Disneyland every summer and sometimes for the holidays and I just grew to love the theme park business and Disney is my goal. I don't have the overall skills to be an Imagineer, but that's the great thing about Imagineering! There's so many different paths to take and Walt Disney wanted his employees to learn and grow while working and that's still true today. My favorite Legends and Imagineers are The Sherman Brothers, Tony Baxter, Rolly Crump, Mary Blair, and Marty Sklar.

But anyway, I can't just pick one favorite, I just adore Disney so much that I can't choose. I love Saludos Amigos and The The Caballeros for that amazing representation! Aladdin was the theme of my Quince so I love it even more and it's become such an important movie to me. I love Alice in Wonderland so much. Treasure Planet is such a favorite of mine and it's so underappreciated!! Mulan and The Lion King are childhood favorites of mine and I adore them so much. The Pirates franchise is another favorite and the attraction is such a classic. And omg I could go on and on.

Anyway, I just really love Disney.

Also, Dreamfinder and Figment deserve so much more.

The_Reluctant_Dragon
1 minute ago, princesa_calavera said:

mytimehascome

Oh gosh, I love Disney. Disney is my goal in life. I hoping to get accepted into the Disney College Program!! There networking opportunities alone are amazing! I grew up going to Disneyland every summer and sometimes for the holidays and I just grew to love the theme park business and Disney is my goal. I don't have the overall skills to be an Imagineer, but that's the great thing about Imagineering! There's so many different paths to take and Walt Disney wanted his employees to learn and grow while working and that's still true today. My favorite Legends and Imagineers are The Sherman Brothers, Tony Baxter, Rolly Crump, Mary Blair, and Marty Sklar.

But anyway, I can't just pick one favorite, I just adore Disney so much that I can't choose. I love Saludos Amigos and The The Caballeros for that amazing representation! Aladdin was the theme of my Quince so I love it even more and it's become such an important movie to me. I love Alice in Wonderland so much. Treasure Planet is such a favorite of mine and it's so underappreciated!! Mulan and The Lion King are childhood favorites of mine and I adore them so much. The Pirates franchise is another favorite and the attraction is such a classic. And omg I could go on and on.

Anyway, I just really love Disney.

Also, Dreamfinder and Figment deserve so much more.

Agree 100%! Disney is the best. Even though I'm not going to college just yet, I wish to enroll in the Disney College Program, hope you get in.

princesa_calavera
1 minute ago, The_Reluctant_Dragon said:

Agree 100%! Disney is the best. Even though I'm not going to college just yet, I wish to enroll in the Disney College Program, hope you get in.

Thank you! And good luck to you when that day comes!

Huge Disney fan!

As far as "princess" characters go I'd say my favourites are probably: Moana, Belle and Mulan. 

Other favourite protagonists: Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Nala, Wall-e, Fear (Inside Out), Genie, Wreck it Ralph, Callhoun, and Basil of Baker Street.

Favourite villains: Scar, Hades, and Rattigan.

Favourite movies is...Kinda hard. Hm... I guess in no real order:

• The Great Mouse Detective
  • The Aristocats (no idea why, I've just loved it ever since I was a kid.)
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Zootopia
  • Brother Bear
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Wall-e
  • Toy story franchise (2 being my favourite among them I guess.)
  • Oliver and Company (the music...I love it)
  • The Emperors New Groove
  • The Rescuers Down Under
  • Tarzan
  • Hercules
  • Mulan
  • Beauty and The Beast
  • The Lion King
  • Wreck it Ralph
  • Aladdin

It's really hard for me to pick favourite movies honestly, I love so many of them... xD

Good to see another Disney fan! :)  I'm probably gonna go on and on about it, too lol 

Movie-wise, as someone unoriginal, The Lion King.  Came out the year I was born, it was destiny.  I was obsessed with it as a kid, naturally.  Simba is still one of my favorite Disney characters because of it.  I drew him a lot as a kid.  

I also really loved Tangled because of how refreshing it was and it was better than Frozen.  It was one of the movies that kickstarted the Disney revival and I felt like my childhood came back after Disney was on an animated movie hiatus.  It has a ton of replay value for me.  As much as I liked The Princess and the Frog, Tangled was really fun and something different yet also familiar simultaneously.

Growing up though I adored Treasure Planet, Atlantis the Lost Empire, and Mulan.  Mulan impacted me as a kid especially.  I loved Mulan's courage and her selflessness, and how independent she is.  I'm sad that movies like Treasure Planet and Atlantis didn't get the recognition they deserved.  Treasure Planet especially, that movie was wonderful and had a really good father-son relationship developed and yet it wasn't received well.  I honestly can't imagine why, it was animated wonderfully, the colors were vibrant and eye-catching, and I liked the mix of space and old Victorian tech.  Disney doesn't have to be all about princesses, I don't understand this stereotype when they've proven that they can make something other than their bread and butter.

However I remember watching a lot of other Disney films growing up, like The Reluctant Dragon short from that behind-the-scenes short film, The Aristocats, The Black Cauldron, and even Home on the Range (it has not aged well).  Along side all of the Disney films I was also really into the 2D Dreamworks movies, those stuck with me for a long time.

For Pixar that's a tough one because they're all good movies except the Cars sequels lmao and I can't pinpoint down which ones I liked the most.  Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, and A Bug's Life have a lot of nostalgic value to me but I wouldn't come out and say that they're my favorite movies if that makes sense.

I forgot to mention Cheshire Cat and Tigger, a couple other favorites of mine. ^_^ Also Marie from the Aristocats.

Just now, Gloomy said:

I forgot to mention Cheshire Cat and Tigger, a couple other favorites of mine. ^_^

Tigger is Disney? I always loved Tigger to death. Still do.

My fav Disney movies are Big Hero 6, Hercules, Aladdin, The Lion King, Tangled, Frozen, Atlantis, Treasure Planet and A Goofy Movie. For Pixar, it's Wall-E, Up and Cars.

I've only ever been to the Paris park, but it was before Disney owned Star Wars and Marvel (and before a lot of my fav Disney movies came out), so I really want to go again!

I haven't even been to Disney world... ._.

*flies away on solar surfboard*

I love Hercules. It has such an amazing voice cast and the soundtrack is just too catchy for its own good. It also helps that I love Greek Mythology (and don't shy away from historical inaccuracies - hey it's a movie ;) )

Other than that I love Brother Bear (love the storyline, amazing animation and a Phil Collins - what can you want more), Atlantis, Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin,The Rescuers (the one from the 70s) and Zootopia (which I'm currently watching :P )

Favourite characters... Megara, Hades, Nick Wilde, Bernard, Kida and many others :D

Yup!

Mulan has always been my favourite Disney movie. :D When I was little I wanted to be like Mulan so much. 

I love Aladdin, Hercules, The Emperor's New Groove and Tangled too. I like Wreck-it Ralph and Moana a lot as well.

And I'm in love with Sleeping Beauty's art direction. :blush: It is gorgeous.

As for Pixar movies, my favourites are WALL-E and Up.

I have never been able to go to any Disney park.

I love Disney and Pixar!

My favourite movies are: Wreck it Ralph, The Lion King, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, Brave, Zootopia, Treasure Planet, The Good Dinosaur, Tangled, The Emperor's New Groove, Mulan, Up, and Bambi.

Some of my favourite characters are: The Hyenas (Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed), Vitani, Scar, Sven, Clawhauser, Finnick, Merida, Maximus, Flynn Rider, Mushu, Wreck it Ralph, Thunderclap, The raptors (from The Good Dinosaur), Bing Bong, Rabbit, and Eeyore.

Let Disney movies play on a 24/7 stream on the TV and I'd be content, haha. My favorites are Aladdin (Jasmine has always been my favorite princess), Tarzan, Pocahontas, Princess and the Frog, and Hercules. Sadly, I grew up with three siblings who would always out-vote me on my choice of movies (which would include Thumbalina and Quest for Camelot, but those aren't disney).

As for the parks, I've been to Disneyland (going again in Oct.) and California Adventure.

I'm a disney fan as well.

My favourite movies are: Ratatouille, Brave, Wall-E, Zootopia, Inside out, Piper(Short film).

Favourite disney princess: Merida.

Favourite characters: Wall-E, Olaf, Merida, Flynn Rider.

I love Disney! I just got back from Disney World.  I'm an "associate" on my mom's Disney Vacation Club membership. I've been to Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris. My favorite Disney princess is Belle but don't ask me to pick a favorite anything else - that's too hard.

I'm a HUGE Disney fan... *Points to a bookshelf of movies that have unknown amount right now.... Note to self: Organize bookshelf by release date and genre..... Disney hs it's own genre.....)

Favorite Movie: Mighty Joe Young

Favorite Character: Jaq the Mouse, Patch, Goofy and of course my man Joe...

Favorite Villains: I would have to say.... 1. Ratigan. Smart, yet brutal... And did I say classy too? ;) And I also like Doctor Facilier and the Mistress of Darkeness herself, Maleficent. ;) 

I'll have to post how many Disney films I have after I reorganize my movie collection.... :/

arekathevampyre
18 minutes ago, Achromatic Kitty said:

I'm a HUGE Disney fan... *Points to a bookshelf of movies that have unknown amount right now.... Note to self: Organize bookshelf by release date and genre..... Disney hs it's own genre.....)

Favorite Movie: Mighty Joe Young

Favorite Character: Jaq the Mouse, Patch, Goofy and of course my man Joe...

Favorite Villains: I would have to say.... 1. Ratigan. Smart, yet brutal... And did I say classy too? ;) And I also like Doctor Facilier and the Mistress of Darkeness herself, Maleficent. ;) 

I'll have to post how many Disney films I have after I reorganize my movie collection.... :/

awesome *hug*

Archived