"GN/NB is anti-male/feminism/brain washing"

Star Bit

AVEN #1 fan
33 minutes ago, apatrickwsu said:

but antis arent in universal agreement. there are not monoliths on either side really. and iconsider myself a feminist btw

Well, their title is "anti-sjws " , who are these "sjws" they're against ? Feminists,  LGBTTTQQIAAPD2SN+ , liberals,  Marxists , black lives matter, egalitarians,  etc (groups they disagree with)

I consider myself an intersectional feminist, I'm not against people who identify as men, I'm all for equality and breaking gender,  while still paying more attention to other oppresed groups affected by feminism.

11 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Well, their title is "anti-sjws " , who are these "sjws" they're against ? Feminists,  LGBTTTQQIAAPD2SN+ , liberals,  Marxists , black lives matter, egalitarians,  etc (groups they disagree with)

Some people just disagree with the level of agression being used by people who seem to be more concerned with vilifying others and virtue signaling.

On 8/5/2017 at 2:11 AM, flamoush said:

yeh I meaned gender identity, but i'm pretty sure it messes up their sexual orientation aswell.  What I'm saying is that no parent should just make a copy of himself :P rather let your child decide these kinda things for itself. It seemed like they where confusing the shit out of their kids and that's never good and of course that happens everywhere but that doesn't make it a good thing.

This is letting children decide for themselves, as opposed to imposing gender roles on them.

apatrickwsu
3 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Except not all of them are like that. The big ones on social media mostly tend to be, but there are different levels. Shoe gets along with contra, rantingfeminist and hbomberguy and i doubt she would consider herself anti-them. Today Sargon had fights with some of his fans and baked alaska about them being holocaust deniers or apologists. RageAfterStorm and Lauren Southern have seen some rebukes from their own community for being white nationalists and using the daily stormer as evidence. There are trans and poc in the broader group. I prefer to call out individuals for their words and not broad brush a whole group lest they do it right back.

I consider myself an intersectional feminist, I'm not against people who identify as men, I'm all for equality and breaking gender,  while still paying more attention to other oppresed groups affected by feminism.

I whole heartedly agree, I just hesitate to label myself intersectional because my own perspective is pretty narrow as a white mostly cis male in the us. I'm more comfortable with third wave.

Anti-SJWs seem to agree universally that feminists , egalitarian,  black lives matter, MOGAi,  LGBT+,  liberals and  other examples they call all "SJWs " are bad.

But then there's the egalitarians who also agree that anti-sjws are bad.

Anti-SJW only means being against the SJW’s political ideology and opposing their political goals. That’s the only thing “Anti-SJWs” have in common, that they somehow disagree with SJW’s; it is not a political category or alignment in itself.
One can easily be anti-SJW and be an egalitarian, liberal, libertarian or fall under the category of LGBT (no clue why you even listed the latter because it is not a political standpoint or worldview, but a part of what one is, in the first place) and many actually do.
I happen to fall under the LGBT category and my standpoint on gender is pretty egalitarian, I’m a political centrist, I oppose the SJW and intersectional/third wave feminist agenda and identity politics in general though.

What do you think anti-SJW means? This would really interest me now.

AVEN #1 fan
5 hours ago, Antihero. said:

Anti-SJW only means being against the SJW’s political ideology and opposing their political goals. That’s the only thing “Anti-SJWs” have in common, that they somehow disagree with SJW’s; it is not a political category or alignment in itself.
One can easily be anti-SJW and be an egalitarian, liberal, libertarian or fall under the category of LGBT (no clue why you even listed the latter because it is not a political standpoint or worldview, but a part of what one is, in the first place) and many actually do.
I happen to fall under the LGBT category and my standpoint on gender is pretty egalitarian, I’m a political centrist, I oppose the SJW and intersectional/third wave feminist agenda and identity politics in general though.

What do you think anti-SJW means? This would really interest me now.

8 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

This

23 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

This

Okay. It isn’t this......
II
V

9 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

..... though, because being LGBT, egalitarian or liberal doesn’t automatically make one an SJW or a feminist!
You can be liberal, egalitarian or fall under the category of LGBT and oppose the SJW's politcal ideology. There are plenty anti-SJW's who are egalitarian, LGBT or liberal!
Being anti-SJW doesn't equate anti-LGBT or anti-equal rights/equal opportunity! Most people I know who oppose the feminist and SJW agenda are actually pro-LGBT and pro-equal rights and equal opportunity.

As I’ve already explained in my previous post.
II
V

6 hours ago, Antihero. said:

AVEN #1 fan
22 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

Okay. It isn’t this......
II
V

..... though, because being LGBT, egalitarian or liberal doesn’t automatically make one an SJW or a feminist!
You can be liberal, egalitarian or fall under the category of LGBT and oppose the SJW's politcal ideology. There are plenty anti-SJW's who are egalitarian, LGBT or liberal!
Being anti-SJW doesn't equate anti-LGBT or anti-equal rights/equal opportunity! Most people I know who oppose the feminist and SJW agenda are actually pro-LGBT and pro-equal rights and equal opportunity.

As I’ve already explained in my previous post.
II
V

Reading this I can only think of "I only care when the problem regards towards me" I don't think this is egalitarism

59 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

Reading this I can only think of "I only care when the problem regards towards me" I don't think this is egalitarism

What? How? What you’re saying right now doesn’t make any sense regarding what I just wrote. 

Archived