Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Vicky Angel

Just saw this 

My best friend is also ACE, and we became best friends years before either of us knew.  Big coincidence right?  

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
17 hours ago, Vicky Angel said:

Just saw this 

My best friend is also ACE, and we became best friends years before either of us knew.  Big coincidence right?  

Maybe but still nice :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
18 hours ago, alpha decay said:

:wub: Why do all the best people live so far from me? ;_;

Good point but I think it's better this way. I'm just too weird for RL meet ups.

TheCatBehind
3 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Good point but I think it's better this way. I'm just too weird for RL meet ups.

I'd still love to meet you. And many other people :ph34r: Idc if it's gonna be awkward, I'd just love to do that :lol:

J. van Deijck

I guess I am a disaster to be with (try to make me talk, omg T.T), but I wish I could meet so many of you :<

I just don't feel very confident because while I may appear fairly normal here, I do sound like I was dumb irl. I'm quite ashamed of it :blush:

TheCatBehind
12 hours ago, alpha decay said:

I guess I am a disaster to be with (try to make me talk, omg T.T), but I wish I could meet so many of you :<

I just don't feel very confident because while I may appear fairly normal here, I do sound like I was dumb irl. I'm quite ashamed of it :blush:

I'm pretty sure that most people on AVEN are quite awkward :D Mysef included, but dumb? I can't believe that. :) I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is :lol:

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
18 hours ago, alpha decay said:

5 hours ago, Maks9090 said:

I'm pretty sure that most people on AVEN are quite awkward :D Mysef included, but dumb? I can't believe that. :) I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is :lol:

I'd still love to give it a try though  :D No risk - no fun :D

J. van Deijck

:blush: not that I am actually dumb, but that's how I speak :x :D

you know, bad hearing = bad speech, so if you have the patience for me, then bless you forever  <3

:D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
4 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

:blush: not that I am actually dumb, but that's how I speak :x :D

Hide contents

you know, bad hearing = bad speech, so if you have the patience for me, then bless you forever  <3

:D

It can't be any worse than me here..so no worries :D

J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

It can't be any worse than me here..so no worries :D

I doubt you'd be worse  <3

J. van Deijck

impossible. :3

17 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

*serves some special delicious cake to @ABryonJ.maybe?  and @Retrobot * :cake:

Thanks for lifting my dying spirit again *hugs*

Any time! ^_^

J. van Deijck

all? :o

TheCatBehind

:wub: 

J. van Deijck

aww :wub: so cute. :3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
6 hours ago, Jayce said:

Awwwww!!! @Deus Ex Infinity you're so adorable and not to mention: Very cute :wub: 

*jumps at you, trying to silence you by using one of your wicked unicorns* Gotta kill my archenemy once and for all *lol* 

Just look at us and this brilliant love-hate relationship :P

I think I might choose you for being my "partner - in - crime" though if ever needed ;) You got the perfect vibe.

2 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

*jumps at you, trying to silence you by using one of your wicked unicorns* Gotta kill my archenemy once and for all *lol* 

Just look at us and this brilliant love-hate relationship :P

I think I might choose you for being my "partner - in - crime" though if ever needed ;) You got the perfect vibe.

*Covers you with fluffy unicorns and rainbows*  but if you kill me i'll come haubt you in a pink tutu with plenty pink, fluffy unicorns to throw at you.

ohhh partners in crime!! *Throws confetti on you* moi is so game :D 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
7 hours ago, Jayce said:

*Covers you with fluffy unicorns and rainbows*  but if you kill me i'll come haubt you in a pink tutu with plenty pink, fluffy unicorns to throw at you.

ohhh partners in crime!! *Throws confetti on you* moi is so game :D 

*ROFL* I just can't help it. You made me laugh so hard while reading this comment. So totally awesome. Reminds me of another old friend of mine. He was the perfect example for living out every (gay) clické on this planet. He was the perfect drag-/drama queen.  That's not talking about you of course.  You're a different unique character I really appreciate for all the inspiring , comforting funny conversations and stuff.

I just had that funny pic on my mind for a second with the pink tutu and fluffy unicorns :)

It would be nice to have you as one of my crime partners. And besides.. I LOVE confetti ^^ * throws some back on you*

notfeelingit98
On 8. 8. 2017 at 0:19 AM, Maks9090 said:

I knooooOow! It's so weird having my rambles appreciated lol Usually people want me to stop/just start talking over me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But here... nobody can stop me!!!! And people actually want to read lol

Shlutout to @notfeelingit98 for not falling asleep to that last PM I sent them lol It was really really really painfully long lol And they were tired lol So I'm still glad :D 

No problem, pal :lol: *fingerguns* 

J. van Deijck

I don't have anything to say.

TheCatBehind
1 hour ago, alpha decay said:

I don't have anything to say.

Me neither but at least we are not saying anything together! :P

J. van Deijck
5 minutes ago, Maks9090 said:

Me neither but at least we are not saying anything together! :P

at least someone doesn't bash me for my unhappiness ;_; <3

Archived