The Color Wars

R3dTr1ckz

Embrace the eternal darkness of black, so powerful that it devours all light :twisted:

Enne Kristin

Silver does not fear the eternal night - we are living under it for many weeks during winter. Aurora Borealis gives us light and hope during these times - and silver will be the beacon of hope against the minions of black villainy. we bring hope, we cover all the oppressed people need. we will prevail and silence will fall.

Black Leader has awoken from his slumber! 

Also, I made the rules easier to read.

Enne Kristin

silver never sleeps - we are all in one and one in all. we will prevail against darkness.

The House of Black's leadership shall not stand for this blasphemy!!!

Calling all Blacks, calling all Blacks! This is Black Leader ordering you to continue pushing back the invaders! WE MUSTN'T FALL THIS DAY! GO BLACK!!!

Enne Kristin

if you will fall today or tomorrow or in a further future - we do not know. silver will set you free, we are not conquerors, but liberators. we will prevail, your resistance is needless. we give you cake and freedom. we cover it all.

RED LEADER READY TO ENGAGE.

Enne Kristin

silver enjoys another fraction in the game for the realm. we will add your social, technological and baking traits when we have covered the whole realm. icing and frosting will let us prevail. silence will fall.

Enne Kristin

rainbow leader, be thee greeted. we are happy the colored rainbow will delight the free people of the realm. the icing power of silver will cover the realm soon. the rainbow is appreciated.

As leader of the green revolution, there is no other choice!

10 hours ago, sea-lemon said:

Blue is superior! I claim this thread for blue!

The betrayal!!! 

Enne Kristin

all green shall perish. icing and frosting are coming. silver will prevail.

But my Black Borrowing Beetles can destroy your Evergreens!!!

Enne Kristin

don't thee worry, the green of trees and plants will remain. the green of the steppes of the short spring, the firs, the green alder, the birch. all will be there. but darkness must not win. let us join forces, silver, white, green and blue. to rebuke black and its minions of darkness. we have cake and confectionaries. just dont let black make you blind. silver and its allies will prevail and give freedom to our joined people. we cover all. and we have fondant.

Red Leader.... I ask you to join in an alliance to push back the upcoming horde..... Do you accept?

1 hour ago, Ms. Maya the Bee said:

nay, we have tough bark!

Bark is nothing to the Native beetles of my homeland!!!

23 minutes ago, N'y said:

don't thee worry, the green of trees and plants will remain. the green of the steppes of the short spring, the firs, the green alder, the birch. all will be there. but darkness must not win. let us join forces, silver, white, green and blue. to rebuke black and its minions of darkness. we have cake and confectionaries. just dont let black make you blind. silver and its allies will prevail and give freedom to our joined people. we cover all. and we have fondant.

We may call a truce for the purpose of defeating this enemy, however I will make no promise of continued alliance after that!

4 minutes ago, Kieran The Kitty said:

Bark is nothing to the Native beetles of my homeland!!!

Nay, I think you will be unprepared for out defenses!

Enne Kristin

a strong bark is good in the wild realm of silver. just let us join forces to drive back the forces of darknes, decay and fire. where wilderness, life and water can wash away the decadence of the citydwellers, it is us and our patience and passion which can make us free again as siblings and free companions. the dark lord will burn down thy ancient groves and honey plants. let us combine forces, green, and share the drinking horns of mead. it is for the free people of the realm. darkness must not prevail.

May beetles have laid waste to many forests.... What makes yours' different?

*squirts the beetles with blue water until they drown*

Enne Kristin

so be it truce. silver does not force itself on people running free in the wild. but it is our very nature to come and go as seasons fall. silver brings the frosting and icing which holds them stingers and wasps at bay, we are not thy sworn enemies. and we bring joy to children and the feast of jul.

AnarchistTactician

The forests of green and silver are both tougher, and are covered in fondant. Also, we have the blessing of lady Artemis upon our forest, protecting it from evil like you. 

But dear Luna herself has blessed us with the night... Your Artemis has lied to you. Also, the beetles are infused with necromancy magic..... they CAN'T die by mere water, foolish samurai!!!

Enne Kristin

now it is up to blue to take sides. the wilderness running far and free. or the dark realm and its fires, gears and its fierce beetles extinguishing woodlands and holy groves of the ancients. we have the will and we have the fondant to drive back darkness. it is not hoards, but the clans of the free which will strike against the black lord...

This Black Lord loves freedom as much as anyone, but TOO much freedom leads to Anarchy my dear foolish Samurai!!!

Enne Kristin

didst thou hear the dark lords confession? he openly admits and brags he has infused those pure animals of wilderness with necramantic curses. oooh, the clans will sent for the witchdoctors and godes that they will weave their cleansing spells and charms. we will head for the towers of the sorcerors of olde ways, find druids, dryads and najads. it seems the darkness is ready for their strike to fall!

AnarchistTactician

Do you not know who I am O' Lord of Black? I am the anarchist, a tactitian. If you go against anarchy... well... you have sealed yourself and I shall never join you. Also, luna means moon, and Artemis is the goddess of the moon so she is our patron, yours would likely be Nyx.

Archived