Fantasy and Reality

Silentwolf_

Silentwolf_

Does anyone fantasies with kissing someone, or just the mere act of kissing, or something in a romantic/sexual way and likes it as a fantasy or even wishes it, but in real experience dislikes it, maybe even felt disgusted?

999papercranes

I don't really fantasize about anything physical but more romantically, while in real life I don't want anything romantic and I don't experience romantic attraction. So I don't think you're alone in fantasizing about things you don't actually want in reality. The human mind is a strange thing :)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, Silentwolf_ said:

Does anyone fantasies with kissing someone, or just the mere act of kissing, or something in a romantic/sexual way and likes it as a fantasy or even wishes it, but in real experience dislikes it, maybe even felt disgusted?

Hell YES! Of course :D Almost every second but I don't think that I would be disgusted since I  would ONLY do these kind of things with my "special someone" and as for that I would have to be madly in love which ain't gonna happen anymore in this lifetime... What I mean is, that  I might be able to kiss someone for real if this person owns my very heart. but I don't think that I'll ever be able to find someone like that again.

Archived