If you could design your body

SamwiseLovesLife

Your chosen body  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Firstly hair, how would you pick your natural hair to be? (colour not included)

• Bald as the day you were born
    • Short/Cropped/Pixie
    • Mid-length/Small Afro
    • Past shoulders/thick and long-ish/Large Afro/Shorter dreads
    • Waist-length (or longer)/Long dreads
  2. 2. Face shape

• Square jaw/strong face
    • Round face/Soft features
    • Slim face/Heart-shaped/Delicate
  3. 3. Chest

• Breasts as big as I can carry them
    • Smaller breasts
    • Ambiguous/unsure
    • Flat chest
    • Muscular chest/Pecs
  4. 4. Hips

• Wide/Round
    • Slim/Gentle curves
    • Straight, no difference from your waist width
  5. 5. Height/Size

• Tall/Lanky/Amazon
    • Broad/Muscular
    • Mid-height/Average size
    • Stocky but broad
    • Short/Curvy
    • Small/Petite
  6. 6. Body Shape

• Rectangle/Rular (Tall, square, etc)
    • Hourglass (Curves, waist goes inward)
    • Apple (Round in most places)
    • Pear (Small top half, larger bottom/hips)
    • Inverted triangle (Top-heavy, small hips/waist)
    • Other
  7. 7. *Extras* Because I had a kind request :)

• Wings (Large, feathery and fabulous)
    • Wings (Smaller, scaly and hideable)
    • Tail (Large and bushy)
    • Tail (Slim and grips onto things)
    • Horns/Spines/Quills
    • Body fur/feathers
    • None (human characteristics only)

This poll is closed to new votes

SamwiseLovesLife
2 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

Okay this is just a basic sketch but you will  see what i'm going for atleast I hope. 

Hide contents

DSC_0659.jpg

So pretty ^_^

SamwiseLovesLife
12 minutes ago, drjohnhwatson said:

I would want basically flat features.  I have an enormous chest, and I absolutely hate it.  I don't want them at all and if I could click my fingers and get rid of my breasts, I'd do it.  I have really petite features otherwise; small hands and fingers, small feet (5 or 5 1/2 shoes depending), I have small ears, teeth, and a nose which even co-workers have commented on...only my eyes are big.  Well, and what I mentioned before.  I'd like to be feminine in a soft-features-sort-of-way, not in "look at those huge bazongas" way, which is what I have instead.  <_<.

I totally get this. I would love to swap chests with a pre-op MTF

malickathetato

let's see here

Long natural hair

Smaller boobs

Slightly curvy body

Skinnier legs

A skinnier body

5'6 or 5'7

If I could have Emmy Rossum's body, minus her skin tone, then that'd be perfect

Image result for fiona gallagher

AshenPhoenix

Welllll....

short length hair. Since up to pixie cuts are included in this it actually includes what I believe to be "Long" hair for me :P I bounce back and forth sometimes between whether or not I think my hair looks better longer, but cutting it short is just convenient. chose a strong jaw/face, but honestly I debate between this an a rounder and/or softer face. To be perfectly honest, the only thing that I think looks good in the stereotypical "masculine" square jaw and facial features is the actual jawline. A strong jawline just looks.. Really nice to me, the rest is usually 100% subjective. Muscular chest, I... don't have or want breasts... They seem very inconvenient. Small or straight hips, I don't really care about this one but proportion wise it would look ridonkulous with both my imagined and current body if I had wide hips. :P

Body shape, I was unsure what the difference between stocky but broad and broad/muscular was. Since broad and muscular aren't really exclusive to height, and I thought this basically meant "making up for height with muscle". So, I picked that. Height really isn't a big deal for me either, I would vaguely prefer a bit smaller and more muscular/stocky. Dunno why, at all. Speaking of, body shape, would prefer inverted triangle but... Only if very slight, if it goes overboard and you look too top heavy it's not the kind of body I'd want. Basically, when it comes to the body shape, I would prefer mass over pure muscle, if that makes sense. A muscular frame, but one born from necessity or time, rather than a focus on it. Which, is usually where you get that vaguely disproportionate too inverted triangle with bodybuilders.

tl;dr: slightly naive and/or vulpine looking dude who looks like he lives in a cabin in the woods. Not ashamed. And also vaguely proud, since my current frame is... More close than not to it :D 

A for "Extras". Man, wings are epic. If I actually lived in a world where I wouldn't feel weird or paranoid about them, I would add them on in a heartbeat. Tail, same thing. A prehensile (one you can grab and manipulate things with) would probably be an amazing addition to the laziness arsenal.

I want to be way taller, have less oily skin, be slightly thinner, and smaller less square feet (High arches, 9 1/2 size, wide, and short *hard to find shoes that fit*). Plus a lack of susceptibility towards heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis of the hands.

*None of these were listed by the way, it all seems to be mostly aesthetic changes...*

I look like a curvy hobbit with zits and long, thick, chestnut colored hair.

I'd like to try being a pseudo female. Side note: I am sad the poll did not provide a checkbox to unselect surplus naughty bits etc.

I'd like her tall enough to ride stock BMW R80R / ETZ 250 normally - No Gaston Rahier starts! - both feet reaching the ground when needed + strong enough to start SR 500 reliably.

Hair long enough to end braided, strong head, round enough to fit off the mill average helmets like BMW  Mk IV etc. Small breasts, curvy athletic shape, presentable but not extremely hot looking maybe a natural redhead or a pale brunette.

Plan B: Starting at my current self I'd just reduce weight and fix / optimize minor issues like feet teeth eyes.

SamwiseLovesLife
9 hours ago, AshenPhoenix said:

Small or straight hips, I don't really care about this one but proportion wise it would look ridonkulous with both my imagined and current body if I had wide hips. :P

Ridonkulous is definately a word I'm going to be using from now on.. :D

9 hours ago, AshenPhoenix said:

Man, wings are epic. If I actually lived in a world where I wouldn't feel weird or paranoid about them, I would add them on in a heartbeat. Tail, same thing. A prehensile (one you can grab and manipulate things with) would probably be an amazing addition to the laziness arsenal.

Totally agree with you

SamwiseLovesLife
8 hours ago, Ammy-G said:

*None of these were listed by the way, it all seems to be mostly aesthetic changes...*

These are a good idea, maybe you can offer a poll with more integral changes :) Thanks for answering

SamwiseLovesLife
8 hours ago, Ammy-G said:

I look like a curvy hobbit with zits and long, thick, chestnut colored hair.

Tbh this sounds pretty awesome to me. Hobbits rule *hobbit five- oh wait, beer clink*

SamwiseLovesLife
8 hours ago, Busrider said:

I'd like to try being a pseudo female. Side note: I am sad the poll did not provide a checkbox to unselect surplus naughty bits etc.

Not sure I understand what you mean?

8 hours ago, Busrider said:

presentable but not extremely hot looking maybe a natural redhead or a pale brunette.

Totally agree with you here. Being 'extremely hot looking' seems way more like a neusance than a positive for me

I haven't always liked the body I have, and have worked hard to get to the place of acceptance that I am today. So for the most part, I like my body the way it is these days and wouldn't change very much. I do wish I was a few inches taller, as being a mere 5ft 3 makes it hard to reach things on high shelves. And I do wish my boobs were a little smaller, maybe an A or B cup, instead of the C cup they are. Everything else I would keep if I were designing my ideal body: my mid length hair, my square jaw/strong features, and my round hipped, pear shaped body type.

I would definitely add on some extras though, if I could. In addition to wings (small, leathery, easily compacted ones) and a tail (prehensile), I would have second pair of arms and a third eyelid. Just imagine how useful those would be! Plus, I'd basically be a super hero at that point, which would be awesome. :D

ChillaKilla

2-3 inches taller than I am (5'9" to 5'11")

Around the same weight, I suppose

Probably a little more tan (how I look midsummer, since I lose pigment super easily)

No chest

Very minimal curves (more masculine than feminine, so thinner than what I have now but not a walking stick either)

I'll keep my broad-ish shoulders and such
More defined muscles

Somewhat flatter face

Defined jawline

Wings- flight capable of course, probably suited for moderate speed AND endurance

Little to no body hair

Hmm... can't decide on hair, honestly :lol: 

Less deep-set eyes, more obvious epicanthal fold (I have them but it's only partially developed, and more prominent on one side :wacko:)

...Also, either make that scar on my brow go away or at the very least look cooler!

J. van Deijck
On 05/04/2017 at 7:04 PM, Jayce said:

I would choose this for my male days:

Hide contents

de55703e0dc534ea52b742a2a19caba6.jpg

and for my female days this:

Hide contents

female-android.jpg

:blush: 

*.*

This is an easy one, I think about it all the time.

In all honesty, I'm not very unsatisfied with the way I am. All I would really wish to change are my distinctly feminine traits. My breasts would be gone. My genitals would be gone. No sexual organs for me~ No menstrual cycle or pregnancy either~ I just kinda wish I was more androgynous. I don't mind my face or features, I just want my body to be without a sex. I'm genderless and I want to be that way. I dress femininely, but I want that to be purely my choice. No pressure to look that way because I'm biologically female. No having to wear a bra. I everyone to know it's my choice to look this way, it's not just a given. I just don't want a female body.

It would make me more comfortable. I'm sex repulsed, so being unable to have sex or get aroused would make me really happy.

I mean yeah, ideally, I'd be thinner, with gorgeous sculpted legs, a flat tummy, and a tight back. My body type won't allow for a super skinny body though. I'm always gonna have a bit of a tum and thick thighs. That stuff doesn't bother me as much anymore, thankfully. I know I can get closer to my ideal if I work for it, so I'm not going to ask for it. Maybe I'd change my body type if I could. A straight body type that doesn't hang on to fat as well. I kinda wanna be taller. If I could choose, I'd be 5'7 or 5'8, probably. But these things aren't as important to me anymore. I like by dark eyes, dark hair, tan skin and body for the most part. It's not perfect or ideal, but I've grown to appreciate it. Except for the female parts.

As for the fantasy features... I want a tail SO BAD!!! I've always wanted a tail! I wanna wag it when I'm happy, pick up stuff with it, use it for balance and smack people with it! I've always kinda wanted a reptilian tail. Those can be super colorful, but also sleek. I love snakes after all... Wings would be amazing. Big, huge, bright and obvious wings. Wings that would allow me to fly. I honestly don't care what color they would be. As long as they went with my tail. I want horns just because they're cool. Ram horns or gazelle horns or kudu horns. All very cool. Pointed ears, or dog or kitty ears would be cool. Just cause they show emotion well and my sense of hearing would be amazing. I'd be such a mishmash of animals! 

Basically I just want to look just like I do now, but with longer hair, less fat (which I'm working on myself right now! :) ), and bigger breasts (cancer treatments basically put a halt on puberty for me, unfortunately. I've been 5"1' and a 28B since I was 12, though I've recently started growing again! I finally got to be a 28C, and I just aslkjfhakg I'm actually getting closer to the body that was stolen from me!). 

Elftober Country

There are so many things I would change about my body, I'd go for...

Short hair - my hair annoys me

Stronger facial features - mine are a squidgy mess

Smaller breast

Straight hips

Super tall - I'm only 5' 3" so if I had a chance to change that I'd go all the way :D

Tall & square body shape

Smaller scaly & hideable wings - as long as I could fly with them and they weren't just decorative

I think I've pretty much picked the opposite to how I am in real life 8)

On 4/5/2017 at 4:12 AM, Anthracite_Impreza said:

If I designed my body it certainly wouldn't be human.

Four tires, huh?

Anthracite_Impreza
On 05/04/2017 at 4:51 PM, Anthracite_Impreza said:

A 2015-ish Impreza like the one in my sig, it's one of the only bodies I ever feel comfortable imagining myself in.

^

3 hours ago, Sally said:

Four tires, huh?

Internetlionboy

Hmm 

Androgynous facial features

Flat chest

Just be a little bit taller (not super tall that I'll look like a giant or something)

That's all I can think of for now

On April 5, 2017 at 5:13 AM, arekathevampyre said:

short hair 

thin face

flat chest 

straight body 

average height 

ruler/tall body type

no extra wings/tails/horns 

I am agender , Aro ace and love it like that :) 

Also agender, and I gave the exact same answers. :lol:

Short hair (neck/ear length) -- it's more practical for me. I don't have much preference on hair other than that.

Square jaw/strong face -- really just the jaw, that's my only problem with my face as is.

Muscular chest -- keep the chest I have, just take the things I don't want off it.

Straight hips -- that's a minor change, but it would be nicer. Slight curve isn't a big issue or anything, though.

Average size -- I used to really want to be tall, but I'm okay with not being now... but I'd still rather not be short. At least half a foot taller, 5'8" or so, would be nice.

Rectangle -- I'm okay with my basic body shape; I'd keep it.

1 minute ago, Remmirath said:

Yeah... ignore this. I apparently hit "quote" instead of "edit" above and didn't notice. Would delete it if I could. <_<

Full head of hair, rather than receding as it is now. Get rid of facial hair (just out of laziness) an ability not to store excess fat around the midriff (:P) hands which are more appropriate for the arms they attached to, basically more androgynous 

At first I felt pretty superficial answering this, but then I told myself that everyone has an appearance, obviously, and really, who doesn't have preferences about themselves and/or things they'd hypothetically change? I've never experienced gender dysphoria, but have definitely wished I wasn't as tall before. I don't mind being on the talk side overall, but it would be a little bit easier to buy clothes sometimes if I could lose a few inches of height. I'd probably choose about 5'7" if I could (I'm 5'10" or 5'11" actually, not sure which).

My choices here:

past shoulders/thick and longish hair (despite currently debating cutting mine shorter)

slim face/heart shaped/delicate

smaller breasts

slim/gentle curves

average height

hourglass shape

no extras

Short hair, slim face, flat chest, straight/narrow hips, average height, invert triangle.

Or alternatively not human.

God of the Forest

I just wish I had pecs and arms, im just boney, and a tail would be soo much fun!

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery
  • Black hair in a pixie cut.
  • Slim face/heart shaped/delicate.
  • Small breasts.
  • Slim/gentle curves.
  • Mid height/average size.
  • Hourglass
  • Wings (large, feathery and fabulous. Like angel wings.)

I'm female and ace.

Archived