What is pseudo-sexual attraction?

Discoverasexuality

Discoverasexuality

I think pseudo sexual attraction is synonymous to lith-sexuality? Initially you feel u're attracted to someone and craving to be with the creature, once the creature approaches you turn all cold and non-interested ...

If i'm wrong, 'ism' and 'semantic' experts correct me.

No idea, most likely some pseudo-sociology. 

25 minutes ago, Discoverasexuality said:

I think pseudo sexual attraction is synonymous to lith-sexuality?

Where did you get that term from?

The only explanation I could think of right now is "Sexual attraction that turned out to be something different."

Discoverasexuality

@Homer    Akoisexual (also called akoinesexual and lithsexual) refers to a person who experiences sexual attraction, but has their feelings fade if reciprocated. Akoisexual can also be defined as someone who doesn't care or want their feelings reciprocated.

That's what I got from Google. noway it looks like pseudo-sexuality to you?

I don't give a damn about all those labels :D but my question was: Where did you find "pseudo-sexual attraction"? Maybe some context could shed some light on it.

nerdperson777

I think fray- is the prefix.  The person in question feels the attraction, but when the one they're attracted to returns the attraction, the person stops feeling it.  Lith- to me is experiencing attraction but not acting on it.

@nerdperson777 Lith is not when someone feels sexual attraction but doesn't act on it. What you defined Fray as has long time been synonymous with Lith's definition.

nerdperson777

Hmm, I guess the definition changed or something since I last read it.