What's the last non necessity you bought?

LittleGoody2Shoes

I buy lots of video games that I don't plan to play :D 

A pack of AA Batteries, since my MD Walkman's will stop working "soon" and I had none.

Yes, it's a non necessity, I could go well without it like I did the last two years as long as I can have some music at home whenever I like. :P

Grumpy Alien

More shoes...

SallyBlackwater

I bought the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them blu-ray, some nail art stuff (chrome powder :wub: can't wait for it to arrive) and the Killing Stalking manga :wub:

EmotionalAndroid

@Kyon. Oooh, that's a nice Jango Fett action figure! I don't think I have seen that one before (otherwise I'd probably have it! :P )

The last non-necessity I bought was again some antique books. I can stop whenever I want. I don't have a problem.

Enne Kristin

chelsea boots, a pleated skirt to mid lower leg (new favorite of mine, could not go by it, and it was the last one, and ...) and a new cpu (which I actualy needed, no really. dont look at me like that...)

New black nail polish, some new gold shimmer nail polish, and the new Lana Del Rey vinyl. They're technically non-necessities but pretty necessary to me.

• 2 weeks later...
krystal_muzik

Apple Cider Vinegar.

Some might argue that to be a necessity though because it has a lot of health benefits. But, I had some white vinegar at home so it wasn't a necessity.

J. van Deijck

a necklace with cross pendant.

a non-necessity since I might live without it, but 1. it fits my style, 2. it wasn't even expensive, and 3. it will be useful for cosplay purposes because my OC wears such necklace. 

so I don't regret spending my money on a 150th necklace :P

Exfoliating wash cloths.

I just bought a new distortion pedal today!  Totally unnecessary as I already own one, but it was on offer and had great reviews...  Dammit I need to stop spending money on shit!

Grumpy Alien

A LOT of expensive makeup

Movie tickets.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:04 AM, arekathevampyre said:

Yellow legal pad . 

for some reasons , I have always wanted to own one of this . lol 

:D Totally understand that. I have a thing about office writing supplies and notebooks.

arekathevampyre
6 hours ago, Cimmerian said:

Movie tickets.

:D Totally understand that. I have a thing about office writing supplies and notebooks.

I used to collect notebooks when I was a kid and now I am nore of the stationery person . lol I melt when I see colourful pens and all 

Velvet Crowe

I bought an electric toothbrush.

The thing is, I already have two. Both this newest brush and the one before were bought because I'd have felt uncomfortable if I left without buying anything.

While they're not necessary, I suppose it's good to have a spare and I can use the other eventually.

Two anime movies, Psycho Pass and Paprika, and Eluveitie's album Evocation II as a special edition (it comes with instrumental versions of every song on that album :)). Also two (second hand) vinyl records and my brother got me into purchasing a(n older) pair of Bose headphones since they were the only ones to satisfy my very picky ears in the last few years. Funny enough they were among the cheaper models and seem to have a better sound balance than the expensive ones… Still need to give them a go on my PC and talk him into paying half of the price since I really could have just continued using those 80's headphones I have. :rolleyes:

Archived