David Jay on "The Situation" see it HERE!!!!!!! :P

SuperSinger

SuperSinger

Ok, friends, I recorded it with my video camera and posted it on my myspace. Just for all of you! You can tell me how great I am now!:P

link

NeitherSparky

I'm going to try to finish uploading mine to yousendit anyways (*still* not done!! :( ) because I've been wanting to try yousendit out for other things and this is good experience for me. ;)

Thanks SS :D I edited your post to stop the link from breaking the forum.

Sparky, it'd still be nice to have your link so that we could have a downloadable copy, as well (and yes, YSI does take ages)

LostPenguin

I'll be waiting for yours, NeitherSparky... Myspace never agrees with my comp. -.-;

Aww...I need Flash player 8....I suppose I'll just wait for Sparky's version, but thanks anyway! ^^

NeitherSparky

Mine's *still* uploading (actually I'm doing 2 versions at once). I have to go to bed now, so I'll have to let the computer run overnight and post the link(s) in the monring - if it worked. :P

LostPenguin

NS- if you can't get it to upload and use AIM or Yahoo or something of the sort, you could probably send it to me and I could either upload it to a service or my webhost. Just drop me a PM if I'm needed... I keep weird hours, so I'll be up 'til morning.

NeitherSparky

Okay the smaller version I uploaded is done. Here is the link:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KPSWRTHN8PCP09GZ1ZEYE2EO0

If it doesn't work, anyone, let me know asap. This one should be 1.33 MB. I'm still going to try to finish uploading the larger version (4.24 MB) anyways and will post that link when its done.

LostPenguin

Finished DLing it and viewed it... it ran fine, up until the end. Just abruptly cut off before the segment was over (I saw it on TV, too.) DJ was talking about how sex is just one sliver of life, then it ended. Tried it in winamp, VLC and windows media- same result.

And it was 128 megs. X_X

NeitherSparky

Okay I guess I put the decimal in the wrong place then...

Anyways here is the big one:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VOXIPE...XQ3BPA2ZWGPZO61

Sorry about the small one cutting off. I had taken the fullsize file and imported it into a program I don't use often and this program automatically breaks the files up when it imports, like it tries to make "chapters" for you or something, and then you reassemble the pieces. I must have messed up, maybe? I dunno. Hopefully the big one will work for everyone.

LostPenguin

413 megs... Good lord... X_X

I've got a program that can handle MPG and reduce it in file size. I can do that later today (it'll be close to the evening, PST time) but it'll be a while since I have to DL the file first and then do the uploading, yada dada. I'd do it with the WMV, but I don't have any programs that can handle WMVs.

Thanks SS!

NeitherSparky

As long as I don't ever have to upload it again, lol. ;)

Whoa. Yeah umm...smaller file size, anyone? I can't watch it via myspace, and yet do not want to dl a 413 MB file...

LostPenguin

Okay, LostPenguin is on the case. Give me an hour or two- gotta DL it, but it shouldn't take long to encode and re-upload.

Edit: Crap-ola, the file is no longer available.

I can't use the smaller one, either, as it's a WMV.

Erm... Someone needs to re-upload it. *hides*

The Evil Cashew

Thanks SS!

i hope we can get a downloadable version again . i would like a copy!

Awesome job dj!!

~Cashew

Heya! Thatnks for posting that, I was looking forward to seeing it smetime and you basically did my job for me.

LostPenguin

For the moment, at least, it looks like I was mistaken. My converter seems to be converting the WMV file just fine. It'll be the version with the last couple seconds chopped off, but at least it'll be available in a smaller format...

Meanwhile, while it converts, it previews everything in fast-forward mode. DJ looks like he's dancing. HAND GESTURES EVERYWHERE!

(Will post with link as soon as it's done, providing everything works properly)

EDIT1: Okay, converted just fine, uploading it now... it's taking forever.

Edit 2: 'TIS DONE! The 30-meg MPG is available here, for the next week. http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UVEEGK...RL2Q2ZAL0H2L4Q4

Enjoy!

NeitherSparky

...So this is taken care of, right? I don't have to worry about getting my copy to anyone anymore? :)

LostPenguin

No problemo! ^_^

NS, you only have to upload it again if you feel like uploading the 400-meg version that doesn't cut off the end. But otherwise, I think people are cool with the one that we've got up right now.

Archived