:( ...2ne1's Goodbye.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

For all the blackjacks here, how did you feel about 2ne1's last song "Goodbye"?

20170106101333161597.jpg

I personally loved the song but was heartbroken by it.:(

And I wish Minzy would have been in the song but she left a while ago...-_-

Definitely heartbreaking.  Love 2ne1 and it's always hard for a band to say "Goodbye"

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
3 hours ago, sithgirlix said:

Definitely heartbreaking.  Love 2ne1 and it's always hard for a band to say "Goodbye"

Agreed.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I really wasn't gonna say much about Minzy....

former-2ne1-member-minzy-preparing-for-s

But I have to rant a bit. Gotta get it off my chest.

Minzy posted on her instagram  that it was a "Shame" that she found out about "Goodbye"  from a news article and how she wasn't included.

I'm like:

raw

Minzy Chose to leave not only 2ne1,but YG as a whole. She has to reap what she sows.

But what is worse is that...

tumblr_ngou9r8eOk1skugx2o1_400.gif

CL came out and said that "Goodbye" was written for blackjacks AND Minzy!!!! 

Minzy should be doing this right now:

tumblr_mnxk3yMdVw1qbz70so1_500.gif

Minzy should humble herself and TAKE DOWN her recent post about "Goodbye"!

Her former members still love her so much, they also dedicated this song to Minzy.

I hope Minzy is in tears right now:

I want her to cry in happiness knowing not ONLY that her TRUE fans loves her, but her former members still loves her too!!!

She should apologize and THANK  her former members for dedicating their last song to both blackjacks and her!

tumblr_inline_nk96c0IuKl1t2kqjr.gif

This is just my random rant :)

I am in no way attacking Minzy. I would never do that. I am a big fan of Minzy! I love Minzy!:wub:

I wish her and the other 2ne1 members success in their Solo careers.

I just needed to vent. 

So with that being said:

tumblr_ohc2pb1W3L1vzx4huo1_500.gif

let us not say "Goodbye"  to our Queens, but a tearful "Until we meet again!" :)

Never know what could happen... 2ne1 may get back together one day. We can only hope....

tumblr_ne8evp5bi11tuall8o1_500.gif

Okay...I'm done with my useless ranting :D

When Minzy suddently left I was sad, but had hope for the other 3 to continue, but I then I discovered that 2en1 was going to disband. They were the first girl group I supported and the one that made me even think about seeing other girl groups, so it really did break my heart. 

This song was so good. It was the perfect way to say goodbye. The perfect way for one of the most perfect groups of Kpop for me. With this we and they had a perfect end and I will be waiting for their solo activities. 

I will not resent anyone over this and I'm just happy that after everything they even decided to say goodbye with this song. It just shows how much we mean to them.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, ascg4 said:

When Minzy suddently left I was sad, but had hope for the other 3 to continue, but I then I discovered that 2en1 was going to disband. They were the first girl group I supported and the one that made me even think about seeing other girl groups, so it really did break my heart. 

This song was so good. It was the perfect way to say goodbye. The perfect way for one of the most perfect groups of Kpop for me. With this we and they had a perfect end and I will be waiting for their solo activities. 

I will not resent anyone over this and I'm just happy that after everything they even decided to say goodbye with this song. It just shows how much we mean to them.

I agree!!!!!! 2ne1 loves their blackjacks!!!!!! The song was a perfect way to say goodbye!

I don't resent anyone,either! 

When I found out the song was written with Minzy in mind it just made me cry harder listening to it. 2ne1 was one of the first bands I got into when I started listening to k-pop. I wish all members the best and I can't wait to support them in whatever it is they decide to do next. 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
23 minutes ago, MoonPrincess said:

When I found out the song was written with Minzy it just made me cry harder listening to it. 2ne1 was one of the first bands I got into when I started listening to k-pop. I wish all members the best and I can't wait to support them in whatever it is they decide to do next. 

Same here!!!

Sparkle_Fists

I'm glad they were able to say Goodbye, I was pretty upset over their sudden disbandment especially when it seemed like they weren't even releasing a final song. they're what got me into kpop in the first place, so they have a special place in my heart. The song and video are just heartbreaking, more so when it was announced it was for Minzy, I wish them all the best! 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, Sparkle_Fists said:

I'm glad they were able to say Goodbye, I was pretty upset over their sudden disbandment especially when it seemed like they weren't even releasing a final song. they're what got me into kpop in the first place, so they have a special place in my heart. The song and video are just heartbreaking, more so when it was announced it was for Minzy, I wish them all the best! 

I agree. 2ne1 will always hold a special place in my heart,too!! The song and bid was sad,but good at the same time.

I wish them all the best,too. :)

Archived