looking for a true assexual relationship?

lucas

I am trying to find someone, but it has been quite dificult

Iam 24 years old from Brasil (São Paulo) and I realy miss some nice girl in my life. I'm trying to find a beautiful and not strange girl who wants a serious assexual relationship. Some girl who feel sad to be alone and want a man to be "married", make a family and get involved. I don't want a girl with repulse and panic to sex. I want someone who is trying to be happy as me.

Is there anyone?

lucas

Lucas,

I can’t say as I can help you much with your request- but I do wish to wish to welcome you anyway. I’m glad to hear that you are fairly happy and content to be how you are. The best of luck to you with regards to what you seek!

I'm trying to find a beautiful and not strange girl who wants a serious asexual relationship.

Maybe you did not intend this message to sound this way- but you’re probably scaring away a lot of potential suitors as your request for beauty really comes across as shallow. Being asexual-even asexuals that are very aware of aesthetic attractions in themselves usually recognize that appearance should really mean absolutely nothing in something so monumental as marriage. It’s all about personality and compatible minds. You don’t want to come across as arrogant and looking like you think you deserve some “gorgeous gal”. Just a suggestion… if you really didn’t mean this the way it sounds.

P.S. Again, if this was simply unintentional- I mean no harm. Just… I’d edit that out if you really are interested in a deep and loving asexual relationship.

Archived