Master Trump Thread

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, everyone.

I'm just helping chime in, here, doing my Admod duty as the cover Admod for the PPS forum of helping make sure members' discussions remain fair and respectful for everyone.

As the TOS and PPS forum rules' threads mention, please, remember that members are allowed to disagree, respectfully, without getting into personal, negative judgments or insults about other members.

If it helps, they have some tips and/or advice on how to disagree with other members, respectfully.

Thank you!

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

(covering the PPS forum)

Hahahaha.

You know you've screwed up when a card game makes fun of you.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ColeHW said:

Hahahaha.

You know you've screwed up when a card game makes fun of you.

Especially this card game. :)

• Like 2

Honestly ever since I saw that dogs, cats, birds and even bald eagles hated Trump and Clinton.

I knew not to trust or vote for them.

• Like 1

This article states that we'll be headed back to the 50s soon, which isn't surprising considering the political environment, and considering everything on slavery, Civil Rights, women's rights, etc. are often complained about by some entitled person, saying that "these people are so entitled, isn't everyone equal, stop complaining", which is a whole slew of ignorance I don't have time for these days, but I'll blame the education system.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/20/us/mlk-legacy-supreme-court/index.html

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The Bookworm said:

I miss the days when we used to have a president.

I can't even remember the last time the US had a decent president...

20 hours ago, Homer said:

I think Obama was decent as both a human and modern day president, there are some things I didn't like, but I found he did his job and got out as safe as possible.

I think most* past Presidents were decent folk in general, even if their politics were based on warmongering and disenfranchisement- that's just power play and is the political machine, and there's a disconnect between the person and the politics, even if it seems counterintuitive.

Trump, however, is an entirely different story in the most modern of US presidents.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, The Dryad said:

I think Obama was decent as both a human and modern day president,

Maybe compared to George Warlord... I'll give you that.

• Like 1

I personally think Trump should go back to making clothes and have his face, every document of his existence, and every video with him in it destroyed.

He truly is a disgusting creature and he truely looks like a cheeto.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ColeHW said:

I personally think Trump should go back to making clothes and have his face, every document of his existence, and every video with him in it destroyed.

He truly is a disgusting creature and he truely looks like a cheeto.

His clothes sucked though :/

Just now, The Dryad said:

His clothes sucked though 😕

Better than nothing or my original plan to lock him up in a crate and hand him over to North Korea.

• Like 1
On 1/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, Homer said:

Carter?

(Even I am too young to really remember him in office, though. I was alive during his presidency, but kindergarten and 1st grade is a good bit too young to be bothered with world politics! 😛)

11 hours ago, The Dryad said:

Trump, however, is an entirely different story in the most modern of US presidents.

He's in a league of his own. :( 

• Like 2
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:39 AM, Gentle Giant said:

Now Trump wants people to buy fake bricks to send to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. What a waste of money! Then those stupid useless things will end up in landfills.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-send-a-brick-campaign-backfires_us_5c42efd9e4b0bfa693c3d168

Best part of that is it somewhat promises to fund the wall that way but then is actually a donation to Trump and the GOP. 

I'd prefer to buy real bricks (cheaper that this $20.20 shit) and send them to him. Through the mail as well, because I'd hate to be the poor person cleaning up the glass.

14 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

but then Thatcher seemed not to be vicious racist crone from the US, I gather.

Many of  us thought she was horrible.  I wouldn't have called her a crone, though, since that's just a sexist slur.  

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Sally said:

Many of  us thought she was horrible.  I wouldn't have called her a crone, though, since that's just a sexist slur.  

10 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

I live not far from some of the communities she gleefully destroyed for ideological reasons. I'll call her whatever I like. 

Maybe a sexist and ageist remark, you don't have to attack the person to attack her politics, because aging women are already disrespected enough- that being said I completely understand why you would want to- I mean when I'm mad, I call Trump a Cheeto and an Orangutan all day, but I would also hate for someone who disagreed with my politics to call me the n-word or a monkey/ape, as a black person (as I'm sure Trump did for Obama), and a "crone" can be interpreted as hateful in someways on par with racial hate. Just saying.

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't make fun of Trump, when you know better, you do better.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, The Dryad said:

Maybe a sexist and ageist remark, you don't have to attack the person to attack her politics, because aging women are already disrespected enough- that being said I completely understand why you would want to- I mean when I'm mad, I call Trump a Cheeto and an Orangutan all day, but I would also hate for someone who disagreed with my politics to call me the n-word or a monkey/ape, as a black person (as I'm sure Trump did for Obama), and a "crone" can be interpreted as hateful in someways on par with racial hate. Just saying.

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't make fun of Trump, when you know better, you do better.

Trump was never called racist before he started running as a Republican.   He has done plenty of business with blacks, and received awards from black organizations.  One of my favorite pics of Trump was with Tupac, and given his music it was no wonder he wanted his pic next to the most gangsta mf in the whole country.  

By the way, Obama is not black.  Obama has zero slave blood.  Obama was just a rich kid from Hawaii that could blend in.  Obama was 7% East African, 43% Arab, and 50% white trash trailer park whore.   You can love him all day but that is his family history, and it ain't yours.  

4 minutes ago, IronHamster said:

Trump was never called racist before he started running as a Republican.   He has done plenty of business with blacks, and received awards from black organizations.  One of my favorite pics of Trump was with Tupac, and given his music it was no wonder he wanted his pic next to the most gangsta mf in the whole country.  

By the way, Obama is not black.  Obama has zero slave blood.  Obama was just a rich kid from Hawaii that could blend in.  Obama was 7% East African, 43% Arab, and 50% white trash trailer park whore.   You can love him all day but that is his family history, and it ain't yours.  

No comment.

• Like 1
Prufrock, but like, worse
10 minutes ago, IronHamster said:

I'm going to need your birth certificate to prove you are from Earth.

• Like 2
The Terrible Travis
On 1/21/2019 at 7:56 AM, Telecaster68 said:

What would you say Obama's immoral actions were?

His selling of arms to Saudi Arabia and war on whistleblowers. 

• Like 1

And at this point, can we all calm down and return to the original topic. Thank. Skycaptain moderator PPS 

• Like 2

Obama was the most divisive President since Jackson.  Obama encouraged violent protests and the destruction of black neighborhoods, weaponized the IRS for the suppression of political opponents, illegally gave tens of billions of cash to a known sponsor of terror, ordered our military to destroy the African country with the highest standard of living on the continent for the purpose of stealing the gold that would have backed the new Pan-African currency, ...do I need any other reason, like, shoving a crappy healthcare bill down our throats?  

49 minutes ago, IronHamster said:

Obama was the most divisive President since Jackson.  Obama encouraged violent protests and the destruction of black neighborhoods, weaponized the IRS for the suppression of political opponents, illegally gave tens of billions of cash to a known sponsor of terror, ordered our military to destroy the African country with the highest standard of living on the continent for the purpose of stealing the gold that would have backed the new Pan-African currency, ...do I need any other reason, like, shoving a crappy healthcare bill down our throats?  

I don't want to say that I liked everything Obama did (I was in high school, I didn't really pay attention to politics), and I can certainly say that after the fact I didn't like a lot of what he did. It's the reason I didn't want to vote for Hillary: she offered no change and seemed like she'd be another Obama if not worse.

However, a crappy healthcare bill is better than anything Trump has done. At least Obama took a tip-toe in the right direction. Do you remember the trainwreck that was Trump-Care? 

(Also, this isn't be deflecting with What-About-ism, this is a thread about Trump after all.)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IronHamster said:

To claim that Obama isn't black is a gross oversimplification of the racism in the United States. His experience was not the same as many Black Americans, true. He's from a wealthy family in Hawaii and was raised by White people. I once read an article explaining that he was more culturally Asian than Black. I'm not arguing against this.

However, that discredits the racism he would experience just from his name and skintone. Studies have proven that sometimes it's just one's non-White-sounding name that can motivate discrimination. That just seeing someone who looks Black on the street is merit for treating them differently. People don't stop to ask you on the street exactly what your ethnic/racial geneology is before judging you and treating you a certain way. 

He might not share the same experiences as most Black people or have faced all of the same problems, but there are some racist tendencies that are merely skin-deep.

• Like 5

OK , this is the Trump thread, not the Obama thread. If you all wish to discuss the policies of previous presidents, other than citing them as comparisons, can you start a new thread. Skycaptain, moderator PPS

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, sithgirlix said:

To claim that Obama isn't black is a gross oversimplification of the racism in the United States. His experience was not the same as many Black Americans, true. He's from a wealthy family in Hawaii and was raised by White people. I once read an article explaining that he was more culturally Asian than Black. I'm not arguing against this.

However, that discredits the racism he would experience just from his name and skintone. Studies have proven that sometimes it's just one's non-White-sounding name that can motivate discrimination. That just seeing someone who looks Black on the street is merit for treating them differently. People don't stop to ask you on the street exactly what your ethnic/racial geneology is before judging you and treating you a certain way. 

He might not share the same experiences as most Black people or have faced all of the same problems, but there are some racist tendencies that are merely skin-deep.

Exactly, biologically I'm 60% white, but no one walking down the street is going to call me a white woman are they? 

Just because Obama was raised by his wealthy white family doesn't mean he hasn't experienced being black, are you honestly going to say that about a man who has black daughters and a black wife, and has racist caricatures and memes posted about him daily? Never mind the fact that he looks black, he's not white passing.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

But this was what I was thinking. 😂

• Like 1

Anyways back on topic...

I wonder how badly the shutdown will have to be before Trump starts claiming its Pelosi's? 

• Like 2