streamlining my work kit

I'm a person too!

I'm a person too!

I have a very feminine body that I'm not comfortable with. On a given day to reach the right balance of minimizing my attributes, making sure nothing jiggles, but not being misshapen either I generally wear 2-4 bras. Every day. (I'd wear a binder but that would present a whole new set of risks at work.) I am yet to find a single bra that is comfortable and does all I need it to. It is also important to me that everyone know I have another shirt on so I wear crew neck t-skirts under my work shirt. I don't have any issue with uniform itself except that, being in an industrial environment, the shirts are very thick and heavy. The workplace is very hot and humid. The weather is also blazing. I need to streamline what I'm wearing so I don't pass out! Maybe keep looking for the holy grail of bras and find thinner undershirts? Do you have ideas/suggestions?

• 1 month later...
Scout the Supreme Overlord

I hate mine too. I generally go into my daydreams where my body is completely agendered, because my parents won't let me wear a binder and wearing a sports bra 24/7 has been giving me rib problems. Sorry you didn't get more helpful comments.

Archived